• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

Vespertilio91 said:
...what color a smurf would turn if you choke it. Do you know?
Smurfette would know :eek:

I wonder how many STDs she carried during her many years of prostitution. I bet she has herpies.

Sirmyk said:
Smurfette would know
I wonder how many STDs she carried during her many years of prostitution. I bet she has herpies.

Just to clarify, I have no connections with Smurfette or the activities that she may or may not have participated in. My avatar is completely innocent :p .

Sure, Gem, and I'm the Easter Bunny coming to give everyone healthy, organic carrots in July.

Probably has syphilis too. ^^

Why's he wearing a diaper on his head? Or is it simply a white cloth, covering an erection on top of his head?

sirmyk said:
Why's he wearing a diaper on his head? Or is it simply a white cloth, covering an erection on top of his head?
:eek: I'm laughing so hard I can't think straight :D .

But please do tell me Sirmyky, my dear, did you just 'accidently' happen to notice my poor smurfs erection? ;)

Everyone knows smurfs are gay;) That's why they all run around shirtless signing la, la, lala, lala, laaaa, lala, lala

Smurfette was such a bi*#h because she couldn't get any.

Dogmatix,
Everyone knows smurfs are gay That's why they all run around shirtless signing la, la, lala, lala, laaaa, lala, lala
Smurfette was such a bi*#h because she couldn't get any.

:eek: you too? Everyone is ganging up on my poor smurfy,:( :D

No, I love smurfs and I love gays (make the best confidants)

When I was a youngster I had quite a Smurf collection even had the little mushroom houses, the works. Have you ever Googled Smurfs? It's impressive. Why just last week they were auctioning a rare Smurf on Ebay it was the pink cat (I can't remember it's name, not Gargomel's cat.) This cat was buddy of the smurfs.

Please don't lose the smurf I think it's great. Sadly I gave away all of my Smurfs during early puberty along with my some day to be valuable Star Wars toys.

Okay now I'm just embarrassing myself.

back to ants. i would rather deal with those little harmless sugar ants anyday before fire ants. just look at the little beasts! oh, the horror. sent me to the doctor's once. when i was little just two bites would make my whole extremity swell up, so imagine what happened when i accidentally sat down in a pile of them once. i can still remember the pain just thinking about it!

oh, and imagine what they would do to smurfs! ;) btw, still have my collection - are they really worth something?

I can do random. Random is fab. In fact, I have been told that the most defining characteristic about me is that I am random. And I quote, "she's so random." That's me. Yes. I am random. However, there is nothing random about this post, seeing as how the thread subject directly relates to my topic. I will redeem myself by saying something completely off.

The strawberries that I ate this morning tasted suspiciously fermented.

Strawberries are my favorite fruit. And they are the only food whose seeds are located on the outside of the fruiting body before release.

I had Eggo waffles for breakfast. They were delicious.

Yeast ferments.

That was very random. Although this thread is looking to talk about random things and not how things are random. I confused myself. What was I talking about?

We're doing another lion surgery at the hospital on Monday. Big male with a tooth root abscess.

Personally my favorite fruit; rasberries.

I think I need a new computer in order to go WIFI.

Vespertilio91 said:
Yeast ferments.

well, not exclusively. fruit can ferment on it's own and create alcohols. we used to have several peach trees and a pear tree in our back yard and peaches, especially, would often fall off early or if they were ripe would fall before we got to them and some birds did and after they laid out in the hot sun for a few days would start to ferment. we used to love watching the birds and bees come and eat/drink off of them after they had been out for a while and watch their behavior afterwards - even the bees were affected. they couldn't fly straight and would run into things. poor things. lol! we were young and foolish and thought this great fun to watch. the birds would stagger around the ground and have trouble hitting the right branch. it wore off pretty quickly, but hit them pretty quickly, too.

Back