• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

RE: Some guy on eBay is selling 500 words of his book to budding authors

clueless said:
Liverpool board? And Lasergeek is from St Helen's

WOW clueless, you should be a mathematician!!! I offer you this task, to prove it you untrustworthy prat.

You will see that my computer is sending messages from Taunton, as far as I know King or whoever the hell he is, isn't in my crazy town, although he'd probably fit in quite well!!

Where's that moderator who closed down our last link? Ice or something.... he can prove my innocence, even though you're meant be innocent until proven guilty. is that the case in the USA??

Stewart said:
I know you are not the same person. One's on AOL and one's on Pipex.

thank you Stewart..........will i know be receiving an apology from Clueless and the other mad paranoid untrustworthy critics? Or do you have no honour?

clueless said:
No, they wouldn't. They found out with smyrk because his other name was not_smyrk and he talked about it himself. I have only been around here for a couple of months but, for what I heard, people have had different accounts before (I think it was because they had been banned) and no-one checked the address.
Maybe I am sirmyk, not_sirmyk, js_king, and laser-geek. There's a scary thought.

Clarification: the not_sirmyk thing was a joke, but it wasn't favored humor, so it kind of blew out of the water.

I am not paranoid. I don't care if you are one, two or a hydra. It's all harmless fun and learning. I'd never heard of St Helen's (let alone knowing where it is) until you said you came from there. I don't look where people sends messages from.

I'll apologise if you explain the thing about being a mathematician. I didn't get that. I am clueless, you see, that's why I chose the nickname

I have now concluded that clueless is George Bush, Stewart is one of the Proclaimers.....not sure which one as they're both so similar.....J S King is Rolf Harris.....motokid is an alien from Jupiter.....sirmyk is probably a raccoon......and me.....well i'm just me......

Now will there be any bids before this auction ends? I'm still saying yes for one......but i wouldn't say both with the present climate.

clueless said:
I'll apologise if you explain the thing about being a mathematician. I didn't get that. I am clueless, you see, that's why I chose the nickname

it's a line i use at work, regardless of the situaion, i say, "do the maths, you'll see i'm right", confuses people enough to buy me time to work out what's gone wrong.

Right, I told you I would apologise if you explained so, I am terribly, deeply sorry and I humbly apologise to you.

I shouldn't have done that after you said I am George Bush. Everybody else got a better deal (well, JS King came up almost as bad as me, but he deserves it)

clueless said:
Right, I told you I would apologise if you explained so, I am terribly, deeply sorry and I humbly apologise to you.

I shouldn't have done that after you said I am George Bush. Everybody else got a better deal (well, JS King came up almost as bad as me, but he deserves it)

Sincerely accepted good man.

I didn't say which George Bush though, would it make a difference if it was senior as supposed to junior?

I think also, to show that you're sorry, you should submit the next chapter to the forum for Rolf's olympian pen. Then we can see you're quality of writing and creativity.

Stewart said:
One is as bad as the other.

perhaps we should avoid politics as this thread will probably be closed down otherwise.

so clueless, how's the 1000 words coming on?? thrown in any sub plots yet?

clueless said:
I may be a bit clueless, but I am not a complete idiot. Paying for writing? Pull the other one! :)

i'm not saying that you pay for it, what i'm saying is to submit the next chapter to this forum, so as we can an example of how a good writer would continue this book......

If you wait a few more days then "a good writer" will continue the chapter; good being a personally subjective term for their eyes only.

I'd probably write the next 1,000 words like this:

Meanwhile, in a secret base under the sea Commander Jack Staunton was faced with a decision - should he launch the vertical torpedo and risk destroying the moon or should he step down and let one of the sea-people take command and make the decision for him? The sweat slipped tingly down his asscrack.
"Commander," a young marine whispered, "commander."
"Quiet Jenkins," he replied. "This is hard for me."
"I know, but I want you to know," the marine continued, "that whatever you decide I'll still be there for you."
"Enough!"
"But commander," passion flaked the marine's voice, "I love you. There, I said it. I love you!"
"Moi non plus," the Staunton whispered. He turned to face Jenkins. The boy was no more than eighteen, maybe younger, but he was cute. Damn cute!
"I think, to help me make this decision, Jenkins, I need you to remove your clothes. That tattoo we forced you to have is actually a map leading to the Presposteron's secret moon hideout and I've decided I'm going to blow it up in your name and in the name of love."
"God bless America!"
"God bless us, one and all. Even the sea-people for tomorrow shall be new day. A new dawn."

Are there rules in the olympain whatever against homoeroticism?

Perhaps in stead of going on with this tedious discussion about who's in cahoots with who, we should all post our next 1000 words.... Who's next? Can't be me cause I'm headed to bed... JSK? LGU?

mehastings said:
Are there rules in the olympain whatever against homoeroticism?

My next chapter wasn't homoeroticism - it was big burly men being men in times of dire consequence. :rolleyes:

mehastings said:
Perhaps in stead of going on with this tedious discussion about who's in cahoots with who, we should all post our next 1000 words.... Who's next? Can't be me cause I'm headed to bed... JSK? LGU?

Firstly, I have been trying to end this whole nuisance identity saga for weeks, you can easily see this in previous posts.

Secondly, I would love to write the next 1000 words....but.....I am mega busy this weekend....i could possibly get the time on Monday, but i must remind you that I'm a laser-geek not a writing-geek.....also i would appreciate the definitions of the accronyms from the first chapter if anyone knows them.

Thirdly, let the battle commence. I don't want you guys slating my piece of work unless i can slate yours!!!

Fourthly, would you want me to just post it as a message on this site? Or is there somewhere else for this?

Thanks chaps!

Back