• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Finished

Peter Cameron -Someday this pain will be usefull to you :star4:+
Very good,sharp,a complete surprise.I'm very curious to read more and see how he deals with different subject.

velocipede2288@ I think you read all the time :). You read so many great books and in such short time. I recently finished "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and liked it. Can you suggest me some of your favorite books.

The great railway bazard-Paul Theroux:star4: reread
The trouble with the Lichen- John Wyndham:star2: not his best really.
Joe Gores-Inscrutable:star2: a short storie.

Ghost Story by Peter Straub :star4:

Enjoyed it tremendously. A good October/Halloween month read. One of the few books where I found I did not feel the need to skim.

La Parure-Guy De Maupassant, finished it an hour ago..it actually took less than an hour lol, a light short short story.Looking for suggestions for other works by the same author ,I read Pierre et jean,it was good..what should I read next?!

La Parure-Guy De Maupassant, finished it an hour ago..it actually took less than an hour lol, a light short short story.Looking for suggestions for other works by the same author ,I read Pierre et jean,it was good..what should I read next?!

Boule de Suif

Nice one Polly,though i think the Horla is much better.A damn fine tale of horror.

Finished Bank shot by Donald Westlake,:star4:,excellent.

Back