• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Purchased/Borrowed

Opinions on my books

Just bought Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, and We (forgot the authors name but a Russian guy who wrote a book about the future in similar style to 1984 and a Brave New World)
Also took out Catch-22 from the Library.
And also bought One Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovich.

Do you guys have any comments about these books and your thoughts on them? Would be interesting to discuss

Just bought Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, and We (forgot the authors name but a Russian guy who wrote a book about the future in similar style to 1984 and a Brave New World)
Also took out Catch-22 from the Library.
And also bought One Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovich.

Do you guys have any comments about these books and your thoughts on them? Would be interesting to discuss

If you sarch the forum you will find threads and posts about these books.:)

The G.O.D. Experiments: How Science Is Discovering God in Everything, Including Us by Gary E. Schwartz

Pretty interesting stuff.

I just bought the next three BoTM choices.

Speak, Memory, Vladimir Nabakov

The Abstinence Teacher, Tom Perotta (Kindle)--I've wanted to read this for awhile!

The Man Who Was Thursday, GK Chesterton (Kindle)

I picked up The Lord of the Rings and Philosophy: One Book To Rule Them All from the library this afternoon before I came home. This should be interesting to read!

I just bought the next three BoTM choices.

Speak, Memory, Vladimir Nabakov

The Abstinence Teacher, Tom Perotta (Kindle)--I've wanted to read this for awhile!

The Man Who Was Thursday, GK Chesterton (Kindle)

That's great,another addition to BOTM.:)

Back