• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently purchased DVDs

In the last several months I've bought quite a few exercise videos on DVD, mostly weight lifting and pilates oriented.

Blockbuster closing: Revolutionary Road, $4.99. I saw it in the theatre and loved it, in that sad depressed kind of way.

The Lovely Bones
Finally found it at Borders! I swear that everyone seems to have bought out every copy of it everywhere else.

The Lovely Bones
Finally found it at Borders! I swear that everyone seems to have bought out every copy of it everywhere else.
Have you already seen it? If so, you must have liked it because you want to own it on DVD. Please let me know what else you thought about it. Thanks! :)

Have you already seen it? If so, you must have liked it because you want to own it on DVD. Please let me know what else you thought about it. Thanks! :)
I seen the movie in theaters, yes. I really liked it. There were things that I liked even more in the movie than the book. I don't really see what all the critics were griping about, but then again I rarely see eye to eye with them in regard to movies.

Sweet, one of my all-time favourites. I recently bought the Criterion box set and watched both versions of it after reading The Battle Of Brazil: Terry Gilliam vs Universal Pictures.

...oh, we have a thread on it. Off to post my ramblings.

Watched Brazil tonight. I can see why it's one of your favorites BG, I agree. Gotta love dystopian satire. On the packet it is labeled as "fully restored version with bonus footage" and at 2 hours, 23 minutes I believe it.

Back