• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Salutations!

spider64

Hi everyone!
My name is Spider, I'm 26, I'm married and I live in Stafforshire,UK. I work for the local newspaper in my hometown and I love to read (when I have chance). I will read anything (literally - I have been known to read through the telephone directory for something to do!) and my favourite book at the moment is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. My favourite book of all time though, is probably Charlotte's Web by E.B. White (hence the nickname Spider - my real name is Charlotte), I still read it now! Well thats kind of everything about me really. Great forum by the way, hope to speak to you all soon.:)
(I posted a thread on the search topic as I'm looking for a particular christmas book, check it out! Thanks!)

Hello

When I saw you name, I though She must be a Charlotte's Web Fan. I was a good one. I bought it for my little sister to read.

Back