• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Short stories

Great,make a thread and put the link too so others can join if they want.My son was telling me about this short story they were reading in class,I asked him which one and he says"Someone named Updike,lol.It was interesting hearing his point of view on it.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-1922 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald is coming out into a movie,playing Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.

Has anyone read it?

i liked The Storm by Kate Chopin. and one of my favorite childhood memories is Enid Blyton stories. i just adore his narratives.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-1922 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald is coming out into a movie,playing Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.

Has anyone read it?

I haven't read it, but it does sound interesting.

The movie was third in the box office.I still have two printed short stories before I go on to this one.

The movie was third in the box office.I still have two printed short stories before I go on to this one.

Right behind Marley and Me and Bedtime Stories. At least it isn't third place to some super hero flick.

I love short stories.
2.gif
Lots of suggestions in this thread! :D

I thought I'd throw in my 2 pence

The Interpreter of Maladies - Jhumpa Lahiri
A Man and Two Women - Doris Lessing

So small but perfectly packaged

This reminds me of a girl in college who was annoyed I told her
K. dies at the end of The Trial: I mean, isn't this common knowledge
:innocent:

WHAT!?!?!?! I was just killing time, reading forums from like forever ago because I was bored and and all of a sudden... BAM! spoiler. It's like a spoiler for the book I happen to be reading comes out of nowhere. I'm so sad now... :sad:

Back