• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

So you think you can type?

ricky said:
WOW!! shit..mehastings, that's wicked fast......

It is, but it's under ideal circumstances. I have to be looking at the screen instead of at a paper or something. I type the fastest when I'm typing as I think rather than copying down something someone dictates.

Ya Krunk'd Floo said:
fdsiugihofhsdohgfaouhgfop rfhgoifdsyhaoighfaiosdugoifsdugouifdygoupfdsyguofhsgpoihfdsopuiaghfdopuhgupdfhgupshdfaguohafsupohgfpouhgf foufghifgljk;hvcncxm,znewopiytpouhkjl;cxngm,cxvoiyhfsgouirtnjklfvhjkdgh ryiodfhguy weri0o56803q47 84ytoiwr fdhsjkl;gh cxvznv53 nv08dfsjmg50643oijhfgjlkdfgjdfs nb6n b034987 n539- n7uyrijgl;ndfp0975n 05

^ I just typed all that in about 10 seconds!

i have to say, i am impressed.....indeed

Last time I took a speed test it was 89wpm with 3% error margin. Can type much faster but the error margin jumps up :eek:

According to my 'Typer Shark' game, I can do 35 wpm provided the Pirahnas don't appear with the # sign, as it takes me 10 mintues to find that on my keyboard..

Of course it might have been 35 letters pm, which seems more likely.

francesca said:
According to my 'Typer Shark' game, I can do 35 wpm provided the Pirahnas don't appear with the # sign, as it takes me 10 mintues to find that on my keyboard..

Of course it might have been 35 letters pm, which seems more likely.

LOL-"Typer shark" rules. I always die when you have to type any sign with the pinkie finger.

SFG75 said:
LOL-"Typer shark" rules. I always die when you have to type any sign with the pinkie finger.

And I self-censor, I can never bring myself to cheat! Anything outside the actual letters, forget it, I die too.

I can write fast but as typing goes....not me! I'm slow. But my job doesn't require me to be fast at typing. At least not in the job description!!!

The last time I tested, I was at 75 wpm. That was after subtracting errors.

That was long ago, though. I'm probably down to about 60-70wpm now, but, of course, I still claim the 75! :D

I was typing at about 60 wpm in 4th form (I was 15 then), but I don't know what I type at now. That was using a computer program though, I'm much faster when I'm thinking of what to say as I'm typing it.

MonkeyCatcher

i can do 90 wpm, but i dont use the correct finger placement. oh, and that's only if my nails are short.

Well I chicken peck, I trip all over my fingers because they are never in the right place and my nails are very long so I usually poke 2 buttons at once. I don't even want to know how slow I type :eek:

Back