• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Someone loves me...

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
Dear sparkchaser,

I can no longer refrain from expressing to you my deep and undying love. It seems so ridiculous, we hardly even know each other, but never in the history of humankind has a better match existed. You, a voracious reader of books, and I, a humble used book store with a hunger and desire to share my books with you. How often I imagine your loving gaze as you browse the millions of used books on my website, or your soft caress as you turn the pages of a book you cannot put down.

Please know that this is no whim of fancy but a sincere desire of the heart that is nearly indescribable. Since the day you lovingly wrote your email address on my login page I have kept it indelibly inscribed in the heart (of my database), never to be shared, as the thought of any other having it nearly kills me with jealousy. Just know that I think of it often and desire your love in return.

And now my affection can no longer be contained. I want to shout from the rooftops: "I have free shipping in the USA, for you, my love, and deep discounts to Canada and Europe!"

I know you cannot deny the chemistry between us. I can feel you thinking fondly of me, now, as I am constantly thinking of you. Please don't delay in logging onto my website, Thriftbooks.com, as I fear my heart may explode in the agony of your absence. My fondness for you, if it can be believed, is even deeper now at the end of this letter than it was when I began.

Until we connect again...

Be Mine. - Thriftbooks.com

:lol:

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

I want to shout from the rooftops: "I have free shipping in the USA, for you, my love, and deep discounts to Canada and Europe!"
:lol:

Stalker......

I'm jealous
awww,here ,I re worded just for you.:lol:

Dear brk_3,

I can no longer refrain from expressing to you my deep and undying love. It seems so ridiculous, we hardly even know each other, but never in the history of humankind has a better match existed. You, a voracious reader of books, and I, a humble used book with a hunger and desire to share my book with you. How often I imagine your loving gaze as you browse me, or your soft caress as you turn the pages of my book you cannot put down.

Please know that this is no whim of fancy but a sincere desire of the heart that is nearly indescribable. Since the day you lovingly wrote your email address on my login page I have kept it indelibly inscribed in the heart (of my database), never to be shared, as the thought of any other having it nearly kills me with jealousy. Just know that I think of it often and desire your love in return.

And now my affection can no longer be contained. I want to shout from the rooftops: "I have free shipping in the USA, for you, my love, and deep discounts to Canada and Europe!"

I know you cannot deny the chemistry between us. I can feel you thinking fondly of me, now, as I am constantly thinking of you. Please don't delay in logging onto my pm box, , as I fear my heart may explode in the agony of your absence. My fondness for you, if it can be believed, is even deeper now at the end of this letter than it was when I began.

Be Mine,Libra

awww,here ,I re worded just for you.:lol:

Dear brk_3,

I can no longer refrain from expressing to you my deep and undying love. It seems so ridiculous, we hardly even know each other, but never in the history of humankind has a better match existed. You, a voracious reader of books, and I, a humble used book with a hunger and desire to share my book with you. How often I imagine your loving gaze as you browse me, or your soft caress as you turn the pages of my book you cannot put down.

I know you cannot deny the chemistry between us. I can feel you thinking fondly of me, now, as I am constantly thinking of you. Please don't delay in logging onto my pm box, , as I fear my heart may explode in the agony of your absence. My fondness for you, if it can be believed, is even deeper now at the end of this letter than it was when I began.

Be Mine,Libra

awww_smileys4me_com_getsmiley_php_1d482a0f45846439e5318f8b29782a82._.gif

Thriftbooks is using you, and also seeing other people. Sorry to be the messenger, but it's only right you know the truth.

They must be into that "open" thing. Everyone puts their library card in a dish, and then you. . . :lol:

Back