• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

spamming/hijacking?

Geenh said:
I am actualy put off by some of the digression. I know it doesn't matter as I am rarely noticed and/or acknowledged.

I do miss straight book talk.

it matters and you are noticed and acknowledged. you're one of my fav people on here, and i miss your he who's when you are gone. :) i always thought you kinda liked the general chat area?

Jenn - I guessI should be more prolifc but when I post, very few answer. I am obviously being sooky!

well i hope it doesn't put you off coming around. time zones screw things up for people too. ell was saying she seems to miss all the action because of when she is on. ds said the same thing, he's logging on as everyone else is heading to bed.
don't sulk, know you are loved.

isn't it about time someone hijacked this thread, where is my sister? she's brilliant at talking about herself.[/QUOTE]

i think if what you siad weren't true, i'd be highly offended..

RIGHT!

NO BODY F***ing move!!!!!!! or I'll blow you MOFO asses to hell! NOBODY BETTER INTERFERE WITH ME YOU POLTOONS!

I AM HIJACKING THIS THREAD! TAKE ME TO CUBA!!!

I'm gone a few months and you threaten to blow people?

Is there something you'd like to tell me, Master? :eek:

RaVeN

Wabbit said:
RIGHT!

NO BODY F***ing move!!!!!!! or I'll blow you MOFO asses to hell! NOBODY BETTER INTERFERE WITH ME YOU POLTOONS!

it's kinda sick, but yet, i do think this is hysterical...! sick humour....i love it

RaVeN said:
I'm gone a few months and you threaten to blow people?

Is there something you'd like to tell me, Master? :eek:

RaVeN

Yes grasshopper... in order to finish the training... we are moving to Cuba :D

Darren said he would be away for awhile. Sorry, I'm not sure when he will be back :)

Oh and VIVA EL CASTRO! :D

I think only the Germans use articles before names, like der Wabbit oder die Lies. Then again, the Spanish might too? (Though I thought they didn't. Where are those Spanish members when you need them?)

And I've been to Cuba, thank you very much.

(See, this is where I'd quote your reply and reply in the chat thread myself.)

Wabbit said:
RIGHT!

every time i come back to this, i can't help but think of tim roth in pulp fiction just before he and his honey bunny rob the diner...!

Back