• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

spamming/hijacking?

Wabbit said:
Yes grasshopper... in order to finish the training... we are moving to Cuba :D

But Master (or Butt Master, if you prefer), isn't moving TO Cuba a sign of the apocalypse?

Far be it for me to split hares :eek: , but couldn't we just call them on off-peak hours, weekends, holidays, and when normal roaming charges don't apply?

RaVeN

lies said:
I think only the Germans use articles before names, like der Wabbit oder die Lies. Then again, the Spanish might too? (Though I thought they didn't. Where are those Spanish members when you need them?)

And I've been to Cuba, thank you very much.

(See, this is where I'd quote your reply and reply in the chat thread myself.)

Hmmm I thought they did. Now you make me doubt :p anyway I can get away with it in any case because el also means MR :D So the sentence makes sense still and is grammatically correct!

RaVen said:
But Master (or Butt Master, if you prefer), isn't moving TO Cuba a sign of the apocalypse?

Far be it for me to split hares , but couldn't we just call them on off-peak hours, weekends, holidays, and when normal roaming charges don't apply?

No, a sign of the apocalypse is a wooden stick with a board that had "apocalpse" stuck into it :D

Wabbit said:
anyway I can get away with it in any case because el also means MR :D So the sentence makes sense still and is grammatically correct!
Huh, what?

*sigh*

Oh, Wabbit...

:p

lies said:
I'm afraid you'll either be shot down, incarcerated or put down. :(

They will never take me alive!

*climbs onto of water tower"

LOOK AT ME MA! I'm on top of the world!

Wabbit said:
Alight then! I'm hijacking your hijack of the hijack!

oh, i'm taking your hijack, tossing it, starting a new hijack to hijack the hijack already in process.....

well apologies if you boys can't keep up. we are a bit of a whirl wind of activity, you should see us in person.

hey jenn, how are you doing, i missed out on all the fun in the last two days.. any ideas which thread we could spam next?

Back