• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stephen King: Cujo

Eyezonme says:

'Please.

I will be grateful--the day he retires.'

Most authors peak at some point. One good example might be Alistair Maclean.
It doesn't matter. King's stuff still sells, and who knows? He may come up with ONE MORE BIG ONE. You never know. I can't believe you dismissed his terrible accident out of hand. I wonder how well any of us would do after being slammed twenty feet off the main road by a guy in a minivan...

King is a tough guy. He may have reached his peak, but he had a BIG peak. :cool:
All hail to the King...

Kings Writing

I hope he never stops writing! I just love to read his books. A few years ago, when I heard he was going to retire and stop writing I started to panic. Might go into withdraw if that time ever comes. LOL

I can't believe you dismissed his terrible accident out of hand. I wonder how well any of us would do after being slammed twenty feet off the main road by a guy in a minivan...

He recovered, didn't he? He's mobile. His mind is intact. Therefore I don't think you can read anything into the accident as being a cause for his drop in quality. Saying that, I never did think his writing was up to much - too much waffle getting in the way of story.

Not me. I hate waffles, and I especially hate those thin pancakes.

Give me rice. I can survive only on rice for one year. And sushi. :)

Back