• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stephenie Meyer: Twilight & New Moon

It's a safe series to read. Readers find charm in Edward and Bella's "chaste" relationship (no sex until marriage) and Meyer's vampires have little in common with the monsters of traditional folklore. These books are vampire fiction for people who normally avoid vampires.

I've never read these. My Woolf professor recently compared one of the male characters to Edward though. Most odd.

I nearly peed myself with this:

"He is COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED with LOVE for this veritable stranger because she smells so fucking good. Like, the best smell you can think of? DOESN'T COMPARE, BITCHES."

More Daylight, Less Twilight, Part 7 » Funny & Stupid Customer Stories – Not Always Right

(I am a vampire at a haunted house. My costume includes fangs, a cape, and of course, I am drenched in blood.)

Teenage girl: *looking extremely mad* “What is this?! They got your costumes all wrong!”

Me: *snarling, not dropping character* “You smell delicious…it’s so rare we get fresh victims…”

Teenage girls: “No, no, no! Vampires drink ANIMAL blood! And why aren’t you sparkling?!”

Me: “Your neck…it’s so…inviting—”

Teenage girl: “This is WRONG! You aren’t real vampires!” *stomps away*

Back