• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Strange Music Choices

Rija

kickbox
Anybody have any strange music choices that make people give you weird looks? To name a few of the stranger ones of my own, I love listening to Cajun music and Celtic Bagpipes. I've never had to worry about my cds being borrowed and never returned. I like listening to a lot of other music too, but was just wondering if anybody else had some strange taste in music. ^_^

Anybody have any strange music choices that make people give you weird looks?

I wouldn't say a portion of my musical tastes were weird but an example would be, say, a band like Einstürzende Neubauten who use found sounds, typically made from custom instruments, in addition to some more traditional instruments, like guitars.

I don't find anything wrong with your listening tastes Rija. I'm just glad you're not listening to the tripe Lindsay Lohan is bellowing out these days.

Sometimes do people wonder why you listen to it and give you strange looks when you are listening to it?

Sometimes do people wonder why you listen to it and give you strange looks when you are listening to it?

If it falls outside of what they listen to or think other people should listen to then sure. You should see the looks on people's faces when my iPod switches from Tool's Rosetta Stoned to kd lang belting out some old country tune.

Back