• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stupid Music Videos

Prairie_Girl said:
Paris Hilton's Stars are Blind. Made me want to gouge out my eyeballs.
Oh my God, I hated that song. And its video was even worse. But I'd have to say the worst one ever would have to be Ok Go's new song. (I don't know the name of it...) But all they do is jump around on treadmills. It's so stupid.

AquaBlue said:
My choice: click here. :D

Your choice?

I heard this song on the radio today. I kept getting flashbacks of those crazy hats.

Vespertilio91 said:
Oh my God, I hated that song. And its video was even worse. But I'd have to say the worst one ever would have to be Ok Go's new song. (I don't know the name of it...) But all they do is jump around on treadmills. It's so stupid.

Stupid, but fabulous. It's called Here it Goes Again (sorry, the link I posted before wasn't pointing to the original youtube video. This one does.)

interesting video. Always wondered if that was Jenna Elfman whenever I saw it. Supposedly the song was based on the TV series "Twin Peaks" (information found on answers.com):

The heavy metal band Anthrax recorded a song entitled "Black Lodge" which was co-written with Twin Peaks composer Angelo Badalamenti on their album Sound of White Noise. Anthrax had previously referenced David Lynch's film Blue Velvet in the lyrics to the song "Now It's Dark" on the album State of Euphoria.

A lot of their songs reference books and movies. Among the Living is about King's The Stand and I Am the Law is about the comic Judge Dredd.

Back