• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TBF Moderation

Do you feel the choices of the moderating team are fair?

• Yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruby said:
There is certain egos a lot bigger than some and they need to sort that out!
I say ban everyone who has an ego. Bunch of rabble rousers all of them.

th_popcorn.gif

I wonder if people would object to the moderating if expletives were aimed at them. :rolleyes: I'll target a few people and then tease them about not being able to take a joke or state lamely that I didn't start it. :D

SFG75 said:
I wonder if people would object to the moderating if expletives were aimed at them. :rolleyes:
You can start your little experiment with me, if you'd like.

I hate to say this, but I agree with hay82. I think SillyWabbit is great fun on the forum and I have no problems with him as a member whatsoever (I quite like him), but I just don't think he's really cut out to be a moderator.

SFG75 said:
I wonder if people would object to the moderating if expletives were aimed at them. :rolleyes: I'll target a few people and then tease them about not being able to take a joke or state lamely that I didn't start it. :D
Well, there are three people in your avatar so technically that would be group bullying.

lies said:
You can start your little experiment with me, if you'd like.

I hate to say this, but I agree with hay82. I think SillyWabbit is great fun on the forum and I have no problems with him as a member whatsoever (I quite like him), but I just don't think he's really cut out to be a moderator.

O.k., so your beef is with one moderator. Tell me, how has Wabbit stuck it to poor old Bobby? I mean, the decision to ban isn't one moderator's alone and everyone who is a mod has a say in it. If I get banned, then I only have myself to blame, same with Bobby. Instead of blaming the referee, I'd say that the individual players have a great part in what happens to them when it comes to getting tossed out of a game. Don't you agree?

SFG75 said:
O.k., so your beef is with one moderator. Tell me, how has Wabbit stuck it to poor old Bobby? I mean, the decision to ban isn't one moderator's alone and everyone who is a mod has a say in it. If I get banned, then I only have myself to blame, same with Bobby. Instead of blaming the referee, I'd say that the individual players have a great part in what happens to them when it comes to getting tossed out of a game. Don't you agree?
My beef is with no one. There were a few posts by Wabbit that have rubbed me the wrong way, I'll admit that, but, like I said, I honestly don't think Wabbit is "the problem" here. I never said Wabbit had stuck it to poor old Bobby. I thought I made it clear in my first post that this thread wasn't about Bobby's banning or any previous or future bannings, just about the fact quite a few members seem to disagree with some of the moderator's choices. (So far, out of those that voted, only half seem to agree fully with everything the moderators have ever done.)

I for one would just like to see exactly what the staff think the rules are and some more and more thorough moderating.

SFG75 said:
LOL,LOL, LOL--words can't express how hard I'm laughing right now. :D
Really? After four buckets I don't really find it so funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back