• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell me something about yourself.

Anything. I'm in the mood for some stories. :)

Ok I think it's my obligation to start. My name's Stella, I'm 17, I'm an internet addict, this is my site: http://trax.to/swerving, I'm in love with Coldplay. I'll be adding more as I post.

And wow, new look for the boards. I just wish the colors were darker. =(

Something about myself...hmmm, er, hmmm, ah, no, er, hmmm, mmmm, *cough*, hmmmm, er, no, no, ah, uh huh, no, er, hmmm, ah, eureka!

I think Coldplay are overrated, dire, and should all be shot.

:D

I'd expect some serious backlash for that spoiler Mile. Not from me though, I don't think Coldplay are as good as they are made out to be, but they are still better than most of the chart stuff.

Something about me......erm....
I once wrote story about a forgetful elephant and a goldfish with a really good memory, who worked together to for the fantastic Elefish corporation and fought against the evil Goldphant conglomerate.
And yes I was a bit drunk when I wrote it.
:p

igkuk7 said:
I don't think Coldplay are as good as they are made out to be, but they are still better than most of the chart stuff.

Yeah, that's how I feel. I've listened to them and they've failed to capture my attention. Ah well, no great loss (to either party).

I like pie and sporks and mud wrestling on a thursday afternoon. My favourite colour is wrathful. If I had to pick just one book to take with me onto a desert island, I'd stab whoever was making me choose with my spork, steal all his Smarties and run off with his rabbits.

I think it's sad that I'm not called Martin, though I do have four letters in common with the others.

It's not easy being a Martin, I mean, just ask Martin. The pressure put upon Martin by society is - dare I say it? - considerable, if not unbearable. People always walk up to Martin asking him "to do something Martin would do". Many Martins have become depressed, and even suicidal because of these cruel and harsh remarks.

So, stick to lies.

Something about myself. Well ...

Cheers, Martin :D

Is that why so many Martins end up shunning society and living the life of a recluse. In effect becoming nothing more than a House Martin? I can feel your pain. In some ways it reminds me of the problems I face as a He-She in a cruel and unjust world. :(

Mile-O-Phile said:
Something about myself...hmmm, er, hmmm, ah, no, er, hmmm, mmmm, *cough*, hmmmm, er, no, no, ah, uh huh, no, er, hmmm, ah, eureka!

I think Coldplay are overrated, dire, and should all be shot.

:D

Ah, we can't expect everyone to have the same taste, eh?

igkuk7 said:
I'd expect some serious backlash for that spoiler Mile.
I'm gonna woop some ass... heh just joking.

igkuk7 said:
Something about me......erm....
I once wrote story about a forgetful elephant and a goldfish with a really good memory, who worked together to for the fantastic Elefish corporation and fought against the evil Goldphant conglomerate.
And yes I was a bit drunk when I wrote it.
:p

I got drunk once. I'm never doing that again! And you were able to write a story while you were drunk?!

Litany said:
I like pie and sporks and mud wrestling on a thursday afternoon. My favourite colour is wrathful. If I had to pick just one book to take with me onto a desert island, I'd stab whoever was making me choose with my spork, steal all his Smarties and run off with his rabbits.

I like pie also. =P Is wrathful a shade of red? Haha don't mind me.

But erm, interesting. ^_^

Litany said:
Is that why so many Martins end up shunning society and living the life of a recluse. In effect becoming nothing more than a House Martin? I can feel your pain. In some ways it reminds me of the problems I face as a He-She in a cruel and unjust world. :(

:confused: Is there any specific meaning in the name of Martin? or it is only a general usage?

I did not get where you were leading to? Huge curiosity about them, i.e.,"many Martins end up shunning society and living the life of a recluse. In effect becoming nothing more than a House Martin? I can feel your pain. In some ways it reminds me of the problems I face as a He-She in a cruel and unjust world"

I do wish every one a happy day, a happy life, a happy whatever.

Martin said:
I'm still thinking.

Oh, and on a sidenote, you do know that you can reply to multiple messages in one message? :p

Take your time. ;)

Oh and yeah, you might think I'm weird but I just like quoting everyone. =) I like talking in this, erm, "direct" way.

Oh and yeah, you might think I'm weird but I just like quoting everyone. =) I like talking in this, erm, "direct" way.
I know, but you can quote several people in one message. That way you can react to every question asked and every remark made within one message, in stead of having to write 4 or 5 ...

What am I babbling. If you like it this way, go right ahead!

Something about myself:

I'm as happy as I've ever been. Enough?

Martin said:
I know, but you can quote several people in one message. That way you can react to every question asked and every remark made within one message, in stead of having to write 4 or 5 ...

What am I babbling. If you like it this way, go right ahead!

Something about myself:

I'm as happy as I've ever been. Enough?

LMAO hehe I really meant quoting EVERY SINGLE post... and not in one message. Forgot to add that. I'm sorry if it's annoying like hell, but I'm used to it, hehe. :p

Guess so. =P Do you mind explaining why? =P

Back