• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell me something about yourself.

LMAO hehe I really meant quoting EVERY SINGLE post... and not in one message. Forgot to add that. I'm sorry if it's annoying like hell, but I'm used to it, hehe.
No, no, not annoying at all. Don't even know why I brought it up. Forget it.

Guess so. =P Do you mind explaining why? =P
I'm madly in love, and have been for almost four years now. I've got fantastic friends, who would stick with me (and have), through thick and thin. I love my education, my hobbies, and my new car :). I've got nothing to long for ('cept for new books).

As I said, I'm as happy as I've ever been.

Cheers, Martin :D

Martin said:
No, no, not annoying at all. Don't even know why I brought it up. Forget it.

I think you're just being nice. *suspicious*

Martin said:
I'm madly in love, and have been for almost four years now. I've got fantastic friends, who would stick with me (and have), through thick and thin. I love my education, my hobbies, and my new car :). I've got nothing to long for ('cept for new books).

that sounds so sweet!!!!! :D So do you have plans of getting married? If it's a too personal question, you don't have to answer.

A life of contentment. Lucky you :)

I think you're just being nice. *suspicious*
No, honestly, don't be! I was typing all that stuff, and suddenly I realised, 'Who Cares!'. If you wanna post that way, please do! Seriously!

So do you have plans of getting married? If it's a too personal question, you don't have to answer.
Not at all too personal. We're talking about it, but I'm still at the University, with a parttime job, and she's also still receiving education, so we want to wait until both of us have a fulltime job, and maybe a place of our own.

A life of contentment. Lucky you
Indeed I am. :)

Cheers, Martin :D

Martin said:
No, honestly, don't be! I was typing all that stuff, and suddenly I realised, 'Who Cares!'. If you wanna post that way, please do! Seriously!

Haha, I was just playin'. =)

Martin said:
Not at all too personal. We're talking about it, but I'm still at the University, with a parttime job, and she's also still receiving education, so we want to wait until both of us have a fulltime job, and maybe a place of our own.

Indeed I am. :)

Sounds like a good plan! I'd also like to be married when I have a stable job. Couples like you guys make me all soft and stuff. =) Don't know how to describe it.

Share some blessings man! =P

watercrystal said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: Is there any specific meaning in the name of Martin? or it is only a general usage?

I did not get where you are leading to? Huge curiosity about them, i.e.,"many Martins end up shunning society and living the life of a recluse.

A house martin is a sort of bird.
http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/housemartin_tcm3-20997.jpg

A house bound recluse called Martin, would also be a sort of House Martin.

Geddit? Thought not. I'll get my coat.

Litany said:
A house martin is a sort of bird.
http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/housemartin_tcm3-20997.jpg

A house bound recluse called Martin, would also be a sort of House Martin.

Geddit? Thought not. I'll get my coat.

:) Thank you, litany for the explanation. I went to see the picture.

And at last, i got a chance to tell you that i like your avatar. Cz, i am always wondering what the minimonkey is busy doing. (I mean her/his hands. Seemed to me, she/he is collecting some mysterious stuff, like wood, stone,etc.):rolleyes:

BESTS

watercrystal said:
And at last, i got a chance to tell you that i like your avatar. Cz, i am always wondering what the minimonkey is busy doing.

Flossing his teeth.

Something about me...hmmm...at the moment I'm trying to put on my shoes while my wet cat sits in my lap (she was playing in the shower). Hard to do without getting wet.

OK, I'm not going there lol

RAVEN! My star pupil? Come on, you must be tempted :D

JOKE... TOO... EASY... MUST.... NOT.... LOWER... TONE.....

Regards
SillyWabbit

I saw that an hour ago and had to lock myself in the basement to refrain myself. There's no way in hell I was going to go there but I'm so proud of you Master for sinking to that level. :D

RaVeN

No, im not brave enough to go there... but it was very very difficult!!!!

<---still not going there!

Regards
SillyWabbit

But Master, how shall I learn which path to follow if you won't even take the first friggin step? :D

RaVeN

Well i dont really get the joke, after all Chewie was only talkng about getting her pussy wet .......

<Watches with interest as the tone begins a long slide downwards>

What would you guys do without me, huh?

Phil ;)

Back