• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Automatic Milliionaire (David Bach ) book review

businessbooks

The Automatic Millionaire, David Bach

"A powerful one-step plan, to live and finish rich"

What is the book about?

The Automatic Millionaire reveals easy-to-learn, money-making systems that once applied, can help you to become financially successful.

Who is this book written for?

If you have decided that you want to take control of your financial life, and now want some step-by-step instructions, this book is for you.

David Bach, a leading financial adviser, professional speaker and author of six consecutive bestsellers, reveals several techniques for acquiring financial success. He demonstrates that you don't have to make lot of money, or have a complicated financial plan to become a millionaire.

He explains how you can become an Automatic Millionaire on just a few dollars a day, by introducing the "Latte Factor" which illustrates that it is not how much you earn, but how much you spend, which may stop you from becoming wealthy.

"The 'Latte Factor' has become an internationally recognized metaphor for how we dribble away what should be our fortunes on small things without ever giving it much thought... $10 a day, if invested over a period of 40 years, can grow to more than $1,000,000."

The Automatic Millionaire demonstrates using a number of uncomplicated charts and tables that everyone can become a millionaire by following a few simple strategies. It suggests the most important step is to make the process of becoming a millionaire automatic, the central theme of the book.

"When you make it automatic, you create a system that doesn't depend on your following a budget or being disciplined...It's the tortoise approach to wealth, not the hare's ..... This may not sound as exciting as becoming a millionaire in a couple of weeks or months, but - I promise you - it's a lot more real."

I say:

What I particularly like about The Automatic Millionaire, is that the author gives you the tools (Websites, email addresses and telephone numbers) to immediately follow through on the ideas suggested.

He also takes the time to explain a number of wealth building tools such as IRA's and Money Market accounts, reviews some of the top brokerage firms & mutual funds and actually suggests some questions to ask, when dealing with these type financial institutions.

Although only 252 pages, it is packed full of useful information and delivered in a clear, easy-to-read writing style.

You have to give money to Sparkchaser.It's expensive but i s'pose with the millionaire book it should not be a probleme.

Pay no attention to these crazy bookworms! All you have to do is go to your use cp(upper lefthand corner of the page) and find the option to edit signature. I'll take my reward in tens and twenties, please;)

Pay no attention to these crazy bookworms! All you have to do is go to your use cp(upper lefthand corner of the page) and find the option to edit signature. I'll take my reward in tens and twenties, please;)
I think that's called "extortion by kindness"...

"A powerful one-step plan, to live and finish rich"

What is the book about?
82(2).gif

The Automatic Millionaire reveals easy-to-learn, money-making systems that once applied, can help you to become financially successful.

Who is this book written for?

If you have decided that you want to take control of your financial life, and now want some step-by-step instructions, this book is for you.

David Bach, a leading financial adviser, professional speaker and author of six consecutive bestsellers, reveals several techniques for acquiring financial success. He demonstrates that you don't have to make lot of money, or have a complicated financial plan to become a millionaire.

He explains how you can become an Automatic Millionaire on just a few dollars a day, by introducing the "Latte Factor" which illustrates that it is not how much you earn, but how much you spend, which may stop you from becoming wealthy.

"The 'Latte Factor' has become an internationally recognized metaphor for how we dribble away what should be our fortunes on small things without ever giving it much thought... $10 a day, if invested over a period of 40 years, can grow to more than $1,000,000."

The Automatic Millionaire demonstrates using a number of uncomplicated charts and tables that everyone can become a millionaire by following a few simple strategies. It suggests the most important step is to make the process of becoming a millionaire automatic, the central theme of the book.

"When you make it automatic, you create a system that doesn't depend on your following a budget or being disciplined...It's the tortoise approach to wealth, not the hare's ..... This may not sound as exciting as becoming a millionaire in a couple of weeks or months, but - I promise you - it's a lot more real."

I say:

What I particularly like about The Automatic Millionaire, is that the author gives you the tools (Websites, email addresses and telephone numbers) to immediately follow through on the ideas suggested.

He also takes the time to explain a number of wealth building tools such as IRA's and Money Market accounts, reviews some of the top brokerage firms & mutual funds and actually suggests some questions to ask, when dealing with these type financial institutions.

Although only 252 pages, it is packed full of useful information and delivered in a clear, easy-to-read writing style.

I don't know about these types of books. The guys that give advice have made money from selling their books, not from "their expertise and tips".

He explains how you can become an Automatic Millionaire on just a few dollars a day, by
introducing the "Latte Factor" which illustrates that it is not how much you earn, but how
much you spend, which may stop you from becoming wealthy.

Getting my spending under control has definitely helped my bank account. A couple of years ago I took stock of my finances and found that I had taken about $3000 in ATM withdrawals, almost all of it spent at my favorite cocktail lounge and other bars. Last year I had it down to about $2000. I am really putting my foot down this year and will try to get it as close to zero as humanly possible. Although I must admit while we are not even two months into this new year, I have already withdrawn $100. But not another penny the rest of the year! And I really mean it this time.

As far as the IRA's, 401k's and other retirement plans go, nobody needs them. These type of savings account are extremely regulated by the government from how much you can put in them to how much you can take out. You will even be penalized should you flout the rules the government has set forth for these types of accounts. They are widely touted by financial professionals because financial professionals collect fees for the set up and maintenance of said accounts.

Getting my spending under control has definitely helped my bank account. A couple of years ago I took stock of my finances and found that I had taken about $3000 in ATM withdrawals, almost all of it spent at my favorite cocktail lounge and other bars.

Protip: drinking at home is at least 75% cheaper than drinking at bars.

Back