• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The case of missing thread

Martin said:
What the hell happened here!?

I go away for one friggin' day!
My thoughts exactly!

I think RaVen's thread has gone to join all the single socks lost forever in
washer/dryer heaven! :(

Ell :)

Ell said:
My thoughts exactly!

I think RaVen's thread has gone to join all the single socks lost forever in
washer/dryer heaven! :(

Ell :)

How clever of you to sneak back to the scene of the crime when no one was looking Ell. We're on to your little masaquerade now though. We have a sentinel posted at every thread and I've personally taken out an insurance policy on this one. If it mysteriously vanishes I'll make tens and tens of dollars.(before Wabbits cut of course) :D
MMMWHA..MMMWHA...MMMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RaVeN

third man girl said:
Rubber gloves. Latex examination. Powder-free.
Small, medium or large? :eek:

Third Man Girl

Do you have anything in a nice streamlined extra-large with a paisley print? Thought we might as well both get a tickle out of it while we're at it, eh? :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
How clever of you to sneak back to the scene of the crime when no one was looking Ell. We're on to your little masaquerade now though. We have a sentinel posted at every thread and I've personally taken out an insurance policy on this one. If it mysteriously vanishes I'll make tens and tens of dollars.(before Wabbits cut of course) :D
RaVen, you consider me a suspect?! Moi?? Your kindred spirit in hockeydom?? I'm shocked!! And here I was going to show you my personally-signed Bobby Orr hockey puck. So much for that! :(

Ell

Ell said:
RaVen, you consider me a suspect?! Moi?? Your kindred spirit in hockeydom?? I'm shocked!! And here I was going to show you my personally-signed Bobby Orr hockey puck. So much for that! :(

Ell

BOBBY ORR? Gulp!
Umm, you see it's like this Ell, umm, Wabbit is the one that suspects you, yah, that's it. I tried to convince him otherwise. Not sweet, giving, sharing, trustworthy Ell I said, her aura just reeks of honey. :) But would Wabbit listen to me? NEEEWWWWW (and I don't even want to tell you what he said your aura reeked of) :D

So..can I still see the puck? Huh, can I? Huh huh can I?

RaVeN

I think it's too late, already.

headstone.gif

R.I.P. RaVeN.

He will be missed ... a bit.

Cheers, Martin :D

I have your threads.

I will return them to you unharmed once you pay me one million carrots, i mean dollars, dammit, dollars.

This must be recieved by 9:00PM Tuesday or you will have them back coloured PURPLE.

Signed,

Anonymous.

RaVeN said:
BOBBY ORR? Gulp!
Umm, you see it's like this Ell, umm, Wabbit is the one that suspects you, yah, that's it. I tried to convince him otherwise. Not sweet, giving, sharing, trustworthy Ell I said, her aura just reeks of honey. :) But would Wabbit listen to me? NEEEWWWWW (and I don't even want to tell you what he said your aura reeked of) :D

So..can I still see the puck? Huh, can I? Huh huh can I?

RaVeN

HA! You lie! You just want Ell to give you a puck!

Regards
SillyWabbit :D

Mwahahahha, now i have your money, but you shall never see your threads again!!

Whats this!! You paid in Dutch Guildas!! Damn you, thats not legal tender anymore :(

I see you are a most cunning opponant :D

Phil

Guildas? What the hell are Guildas? It sounds like a big-breasted blond woman from Sweden, who herds sheep. With her dog. In the mountains. In one of those stereotypical outfits.

Anyway ...

Cheers, Martin :D

What is this crap? Rigormortis hasn't even set in yet and you guys are are spending all the money on some ho named Guilda. I'm contacting the spamers union and filing a grievence! :mad:

Martin said:
What's spame?

Cheers, martin :D

That's the French pronounciation of spam. :D
Now don't change the subject. Who's this Guilda wench and how much is her cut?

RaVeN

Back