• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The case of missing thread

Ah, everything becomes clear

I was wondering why the Wabbit had posted up the rules:

http://forums.thebookforum.com/showthread.php?t=1591
http://forums.thebookforum.com/showthread.php?t=1592

At first I thought it was random fun, but now it seems clear that there was obviously a method in the madness :eek:

1st brainwash the members into becoming his personal army (I point to the Bush bashing thread), then overthrow the moderators and use the forum as a network to relay his orders. The last meal thread was just so he could order the stuff in advance just in case we need to die for the cause.

There's some scary stuff going down here :eek:

RaVeN said:
But Master, it was just last night that you said the BF was your 1st step in de-frocking George W and his sidekick The Blair Wonder. But Master, it was just last night that you said the BF was your 1st step in de-frocking George W and his sidekick The Blair Wonder.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHT!!!!! I know, I know, and then world domination. Free doughnuts for us, britney spears head on a plate and all the money we can shake a stick at. But, pretend that's not the plan! SIGH, henchmen are so hard to find thease days. I knew I should not have fired Igor. Quick Raven! Hide the guns and the pot in case anybody comes knocking! And in case they ask... you havent seen me!

fluffy bunny said:
There's some scary stuff going down here :eek:

You should look in my underpants! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Ummm, can we hide the guns and the pot in your underpants? No one wants to look in there Master :eek:

RaVeN

Ahem!

61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
Why are you risking everything on such a mad sceme?

58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
SillyWabbit said:
You should look in my underpants! :D

Before you all start jumping to conclusions, and accusing innocent people, did anyone think to check down the back of the sofa?

Litany said:
Before you all start jumping to conclusions, and accusing innocent people, did anyone think to check down the back of the sofa?

Ummm, I think that was Phil's job
Wait a second, that's YOU!
Well Phil/Litany, what do you have to say for yourself? :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Ummm, I think that was Phil's job
Wait a second, that's YOU!
Well Phil/Litany, what do you have to say for yourself? :D

RaVeN

I'm afraid I'm unable to make any statements without first conferring with my other personality. Until that time, I can neither confirm nor deny anything except that I most categorically did not do anything remotely traceable.

RaVeN said:
Ummm, can we hide the guns and the pot in your underpants? No one wants to look in there Master :eek:

RaVeN

I don't even wanna look there! Hide them in Martin's buttocks with the soap!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Litany said:
I'm afraid I'm unable to make any statements without first conferring with my other personality. Until that time, I can neither confirm nor deny anything except that I most categorically did not do anything remotely traceable.

Looky what I found Master Wabbit. Something even more important than a good henchman.... A patsy! :D
Did I do good? Huh huh, did I? Huh, did I, huh, huh, did I?

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Looky what I found Master Wabbit. Something even more important than a good henchman.... A patsy! :D
I am neither Cornish, nor filled with meat. Mores the pity.

Oh. You said patsy. :eek:

Litany said:

I shall go immediately, and examine the contents of the Ottoman. White coat, face mask, rubber gloves . . .

Third Man Girl

RaVeN said:
Did I do good? Huh huh, did I? Huh, did I, huh, huh, did I?

RaVeN

Yeeeesssss.... EXCELLENT!!!

I believe it's time for some maniacal laughter

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEHEHhehheheheHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Regards
Silly MMMWHAHAHAHAH Wabbit

Martin said:
What the hell happened here!?

I go away for one friggin' day!

Cheers, Martin :D

Well it's about friggin time (taps his fingers on the desktop) :rolleyes:
We've been waiting half the day for you.

RaVeN

Martin said:
What the hell happened here!?

I go away for one friggin' day!

Well, you're in the wrong thread to ask questions ;)

We need you to solve the case, so get your magnifying glass out :D

third man girl said:
I shall go immediately, and examine the contents of the Ottoman. White coat, face mask, rubber gloves . . .

Third Man Girl

Can I borrow yor face mask & rubber gloves?
I forgot to plant the evidence in Martin's buttocks. :eek:

RaVeN

Martin said:
Please keep my buttocks out of this.

They're sore as it is.

I'm afraid that your buttocks are no longer in your hands. :D

That and the fate of a hairy bar of soap are now in the capable fingers of Master Wabbit esq.

RaVeN

Back