• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Earth Shall Topple Upon It's Axis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is not only 20/20, but it's a damn good way of being 100% accurate in prophecies. Do you have any proof that any of these foretellings we're made BEFORE the events you cite as examples? I mean, I prophesied World War II in 1930 (before I was even born) and expect all of you to believe it because you see it here in BLACK AND WHITE.

But keep posting, it's quite entertaining.

JohnB

Testament 218
The Entire Fleet of the Jefferson is at Great Risk!

On September 01, 2002 the Word of the Lord came and said;
218.01 These are they which shall befall these United States;
218.02 Upon The Morning of Vast Destruction. I have witnessed a generation of plague and animosity towards my demand.
218.03 The function herein lies with the Trend of Immoral Occupation
Which many unresolved to decline and detach their every vice.

218.04 I have long wearied the gap in which the voluntary demise of these people shall here wise meet with destructive force.

218.05 Herewith are my immediate warnings of perdition upon those who weary me still.

218.06 Stilled are they whose voices are not stronger opposing the Stranger of whom is a Maligned Force of the weaker.

218.07 It is thus Written; That those of whom clandestine the erosion of this error by night shall esteem the latter, by which Forces unvisited shall en-ruin be ignited by dark.

218.08 The deafening disregard for the former who are weakened by the initial cries unto Me shall stand as they are consumed by the deposition of them who witness in my Name.

218.09 Forth, the Spirit of My Fire shall engulf them and immediate calamity is at hand1 .

218.10 The River of Wine2 , which is beset against the Armament of War is increased upon the waters. (I hesitate to write this). (See 190.05).
The Gulf​
218.11 The Gulf of this Peninsula is in armament as they speak.
The Valley of Decision​
218.12 The Structure of Land upon the Pacific Waters is a Risk to infuse the Valley of Decision towards war. (See 190.03)

Parable of
Internal Appeasement​
218.13 The Hour of Internal Appeasement are the vessels at sea.
218.14 And those that hide the exterior waters ensue a deafening DEFEAT. In which the waters shall induce the Governments to take action.

218.15 Long are the Nights of weary delusion upon those who command these Alien forces. They too, are at risk.
218.16 The sacrifice of these young men shall prevail the onset of another War3 .
BEWARE
ULTRA MEGA VESSELS​
218.17 Presiding now over your Borders are the Ultra Mega Vessels of which are in disembodied waters approaching to the south side of the Equator.

Parable of The Russian Sea​
218.18 Man the evil forces of which are south fielding the boundaries of the Russian Sea.
218.19 The onslaught of Demolition will not further to suppress the Rotunda of Emissaries4 That shall arise the morning of the (9/) 17th5 ;
218.20 For which shall they not retreat nor herewith weary and restrict thy foreign policy of Presidential Behavior. (Now dormant and in exile6 ).
Resolution of the Calling
218.21 Thou shall arise the morning after and publicly resound The Hour for which is the Resolution of the Calling.
Vessels Are to be Hit!
218.22 Vessels are to be hit! The Presidential Congress of those who convey the Concord of Freedom are as follows.
218.23 The Bush Administration7 , The Fleet of the Concord with issues of Armament about to ignite-
218.23 The Vessel USS Constitution (The Vessel Constellation?)

218.24 In addition, the entire Fleet of the Jefferson are at great risk.9
The Luke & Uss Roosevelt at Risk​

218.25. The Luke and The USS Roosevelt are both entwined by division of opposing forces that are headed toward demise!
END.
Notes: Indexed
This Chapter directly relates with 190.00!
7 God placed President George Bush into office for this very hour to be the person to lead this country with great wisdom during this hour. See Testament 216 verse 5. Written in 04-22-92. This gives reference to “President Bush in mind” when the then President Bush was George Bush Sr., already Voted out of office, and replaced by President Clinton. Therefore, it was impossible for us to know that his son would be the one to take office. In addition, we did not put the two together until 03-17-03 after the President gave his speech to the Nation. Therefore, making every word in this Prophecy a certainty. God, foretold his presidency here even thou he almost lost the election to Vice President Gore who tried to steal the election. (Gore, being influenced by Satan to change history).
8 We do not know if these ships are commissioned but they could be code words used by the Navy. As these ships and battle groups go into battle they could be attacked by some unlikely places by missiles capable of sinking these ships. So they better be good at what they do to make sure that doesn’t happen. (God has intended for them to be Victorious)
9 A nuclear bomb could be set off on a transport FISHING vessel OR Giant Oil TANKER of Mega Size ( thus the words Ultra Mega Vessels for a fit description). These ships are so large that it would be easy to conceal a nuclear bomb in the oil or hold by terrorist forces. These ships are too large to search! This Ultra Mega Vessel is so large that it IS FLOATED IN CLOSE TO THIS BATTLE GROUP while the fleet passes through a straight.. That is exactly what happened with the USS COLE. So THEY GET A BIGGER BANG FOR THEIR BUCK! After all they are simply after a military target such as a whole fleet!

Or they will rondevue some place near the equator before setting towards their ports headed for demise!
BUT WORSE THERE ARE PEOPLE SOLD OUT TO A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT WHO ARE INTENT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. These people have collaborated secret deals. If the Port security of our main ports are sold to Islamic countries then they have effectively colonized us. Therefore they can breach security and allow containers in that have nuclear blasting potential.

07 It is thus Written; That those of whom clandestine the erosion of this error by night shall esteem the latter, by which Forces unvisited shall en-ruin be ignited by dark.

What the frickin' heck...? Who can be saved by that? It's indecipherable. Best intentions, I know.:confused:

When Jesus and his seamen come on their ultra mega vessels, they shall bring unto us all spell check and dictionaries, lo, that we may actually learn to write in proper English and thus make ourselves understood!

"See Testament 216 verse 5. Written in 04-22-92. This gives reference to “President Bush in mind” when the then President Bush was George Bush Sr., already Voted out of office, and replaced by President Clinton. Therefore, it was impossible for us to know that his son would be the one to take office."

Why don't you post Testament 216, Verse 5, then? Oh, no, sorry. Too late. You'd have to publish it in 1992 wouldn't you? Or has your book been out that long?

And did you know that my father, born in the 1920's, loudly farted twice in his crib as a baby? This, as I'm sure you can decipher, was a prophecy of the two atomic bombs which would be dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, more than TWENTY! years later.

Okay, now here's the proof. When those bombs exploded my father WAS IN THE NAVY, stationed in the Pacific. Is that ironic or what?

God placed President George Bush into office for this very hour to be the person to lead this country with great wisdom during this hour. See Testament 216 verse 5. Written in 04-22-92. This gives reference to “President Bush in mind” when the then President Bush was George Bush Sr., already Voted out of office, and replaced by President Clinton. Therefore, it was impossible for us to know that his son would be the one to take office. In addition, we did not put the two together until 03-17-03 after the President gave his speech to the Nation. Therefore, making every word in this Prophecy a certainty. God, foretold his presidency here even thou he almost lost the election to Vice President Gore who tried to steal the election. (Gore, being influenced by Satan to change history).

...now I know you're a loony. Have you seen President Bush on TV? Have you heard him talk? Wisdom? The man can't even say "nuclear!"

You also can't spell "rondezvous" and use stupid expressions like "more bang for their buck" in passages that you claim are written in "fifteenth-century Elizabethan English." You don't know the difference between history and your wishes for the future of the nation...I mean, come on, how can Gore, even possessed by Satan, try to change things that haven't happened yet? I know it's hard for you to understand with an IQ smaller than your shoe size, but that's impossible.

It actually fits Valkyrie. Both Bush and Thrusty here think they have a link to God. I guess the education system in heaven needs a bit of an upgrade.

Damn it. Now I have nothing to look forward to...

Confound it all. And just when I'd blown my chances of going to hell by telling Lucifer I'd take over the place. You don't suppose I could just live forever?

Damn it. Now I have nothing to look forward to...

Confound it all. And just when I'd blown my chances of going to hell by telling Lucifer I'd take over the place. You don't suppose I could just live forever?
But Val, I told him that too! And I make a better dictator than you do. No living forever; it's against the rules. :p

But Val, I told him that too! And I make a better dictator than you do. No living forever; it's against the rules. :p
But I don't wanna die and not know everything...

Wait. If I let you be the dictator of hell, can I at least be in charge of the library? *gasp* I know! I know! I can charge everybody late fees and hog all the books about Egypt, and it'll be so much fun! Please? I'll pay you a huge tribute and write a long epic in your honor, complete with lots of words like "torturous" and "all-powerful!"

...now I know you're a loony. Have you seen President Bush on TV? Have you heard him talk? Wisdom? The man can't even say "nuclear!"

You also can't spell "rondezvous" and use stupid expressions like "more bang for their buck" in passages that you claim are written in "fifteenth-century Elizabethan English." You don't know the difference between history and your wishes for the future of the nation...I mean, come on, how can Gore, even possessed by Satan, try to change things that haven't happened yet? I know it's hard for you to understand with an IQ smaller than your shoe size, but that's impossible.

President Bush, is the President of the United States. He is the cheif executive and commander of cheif of the armed forces. No matter what I think, you think, or Hilary Clinton thinks, He is the president, whom should be given all honary accreditations. Lets pass a test, if you can say you where ever elected to the white house, or even make his equal a year in salary, then maybe you might have a derogatory remark that might be worthwhile. I don't think so.

Al Gore- Al Gore make more money then most of us. He has been the Vice President of the USA. I don't know him, and I don't like him. He has an agenta of sorts. He is on the right path, but he doesn't know the "True Outcome". Every person on earth has contribution to Humanity of some sort. Some more than others. Lets just finish and say it must be for the greater good.

Sorry, friend, but none of the above applies. I have no "wishes for the future of the nation" other than for its well being. Americans have depleted American blood upon the whole earth, in every corner, trying to save the down trodden.

The Prophecy stands on its own, without merit from any. Posting this is an attempt of news alerting to some soul on earth, who might be at the right place at the right time, able to same thousands upon thousands of USA Blood, because he remembered about a thing of a group of ships with particular names, and he is on the bridge of one of them ships sailing into harms way.

I will have no choice but to continue to Strike the Earth with additional pestilence in order to clean it from the likes of you.:confused: :p

Being only eighteen, I'm incapable of getting a position so high in the White House. But believe me, I would never plan on it. I wouldn't want to admit I was responsible for a country so self-centered where all the history we learn is about the "Greatness of Our People, the All-Conquering Americans," and we don't hear about how we didn't help those who needed us unless there was something in it for us, or what horrible things went on in the Vietnam War. I may be eighteen, but I'm not stupid, and I plan on the majority of my education being gathered elsewhere--after I have a bachelor's degree, I fully intend to go to Oxford, and after I get a master's or higher from Oxford, I'm high-tailing it to Egypt. America will have a fall from grace more dramatic than the fall of Rome, Greece, Troy, or Carthage, and I don't want to be there to see it.

And just so you know, I can easily say I'm better than Bush because I don't make commitments I can't keep and more importantly, I don't rely on my parents' political power or money to get me places. I'm going places all on my own, and although he's maybe forty years older than me, I am a hell of a lot more intelligent than Bush. He'll go down in history for being the stupidest man to ever take office in our nation. And I'll go down in history for my passion, my persistence, and my intelligence leading me to learn more in my youth than the average American could learn in a lifetime.

I detect a death threat in there. Good luck doing that. You do have one thing, right, though...some people are put here by God for a reason. I full-heartedly believe that because I'm one of them. I was given a job and a mission and I fully intend to carry it out until my death and beyond. The difference between me and you is--and this is assuming that you actually are a prophet, just hypothetically--I don't flaunt it or use it to gain attention. The majority of those closest to me have not been informed of the contents of the message I recieved. But know this: God would not use a person as His mouthpiece if the information that person was giving is utterly useless or out of date. He doesn't play favorites, either, and He would not give you the power to strike me down. And besides...you don't know where I live, or what my name is, or what I look like.

And I'm smarter than you, too. For one thing, I know how to run a spellcheck on my messages, or to spell correctly in the first place. "Agenta" indeed...kind of makes me think of James Bond.

THRUSTNSPIRIT said:
I will have no choice but to continue to Strike the Earth with additional pestilence in order to clean it from the likes of you.
Wow.

Nut. Job.

Two more words of wisdom: Spell. Check.

Yes, sirmyk, language is so fluid once you free your mind of the burden of meaning. I want some of the pestilence also to clean it of the jobs of nuts that pesticulate the earth in limitless boundaries. And a persistent vodka of clarity that would induce the mightiest fountain of moral hygiene.

Yes, sirmyk, language is so fluid once you free your mind of the burden of meaning. I want some of the pestilence also to clean it of the jobs of nuts that pesticulate the earth in limitless boundaries. And a persistent vodka of clarity that would induce the mightiest fountain of moral hygiene.
Brilliantly said, novella. Once you've clarified these passages, be sure to give me some of that amazing elixir as well.

Being only eighteen, I'm incapable of getting a position so high in the White House. But believe me, I would never plan on it. I wouldn't want to admit I was responsible for a country so self-centered where all the history we learn is about the "Greatness of Our People, the All-Conquering Americans," and we don't hear about how we didn't help those who needed us unless there was something in it for us, or what horrible things went on in the Vietnam War. I may be eighteen, but I'm not stupid, and I plan on the majority of my education being gathered elsewhere--after I have a bachelor's degree, I fully intend to go to Oxford, and after I get a master's or higher from Oxford, I'm high-tailing it to Egypt. America will have a fall from grace more dramatic than the fall of Rome, Greece, Troy, or Carthage, and I don't want to be there to see it.

And just so you know, I can easily say I'm better than Bush because I don't make commitments I can't keep and more importantly, I don't rely on my parents' political power or money to get me places. I'm going places all on my own, and although he's maybe forty years older than me, I am a hell of a lot more intelligent than Bush. He'll go down in history for being the stupidest man to ever take office in our nation. And I'll go down in history for my passion, my persistence, and my intelligence leading me to learn more in my youth than the average American could learn in a lifetime.

I detect a death threat in there. Good luck doing that. You do have one thing, right, though...some people are put here by God for a reason. I full-heartedly believe that because I'm one of them. I was given a job and a mission and I fully intend to carry it out until my death and beyond. The difference between me and you is--and this is assuming that you actually are a prophet, just hypothetically--I don't flaunt it or use it to gain attention. The majority of those closest to me have not been informed of the contents of the message I recieved. But know this: God would not use a person as His mouthpiece if the information that person was giving is utterly useless or out of date. He doesn't play favorites, either, and He would not give you the power to strike me down. And besides...you don't know where I live, or what my name is, or what I look like.

And I'm smarter than you, too. For one thing, I know how to run a spellcheck on my messages, or to spell correctly in the first place. "Agenta" indeed...kind of makes me think of James Bond.

Sister, I am glad you are only 18. You have a lot of years to live yet. May the Lord Bless you, and you have have perfect health until you turn away from Him (God). The Greatness of our our Peoples? "Greatness of Our People, the All-Conquering Americans," Maybe, had the Americans stayed out of World War II, you might be speaking German. Americans are not ALL-CONQUERING! Americans are the saving Grace of all. Americans could Goose Step this Entire Planet in one year if it wanted too, including the Japensise, the Chinese, the Russians, The Germans, The Arabs, The Mexicans, The Polish, The French, The South Americans. But, what do Americans Do? We send Billions of Aid to every worthless spot on the globe to help the "People". Because we are a nation of "We the People" and we naturally extend it to others upon others upon upon more worthless people that have no hope in creation but by "Americans".

You might be a little educated in Books. I know far more people educated by the School of Hard Knocks. I guess you'll find out some day. I didn't understand my own father untill after he died, 20 years later. Then I understood every word he ever tried to say. So, I'll bet, you just won't be in the know or acheive enough Wisdom untill the proper time.

"I detect a death threat in there. Good luck doing that. You do have one thing, right, though...some people are put here by God for a reason. I full-heartedly believe that because I'm one of them. I was given a job and a mission and I fully intend to carry it out until my death and beyond"

Sorry honey, no personal anomisity attached. Listen, did you see the videos of the Tasumi? In those videos there were a lot of People playing at the beach and having a great vacation? Did any believe for one second that the Ocean would rise and rise and rise and rise and engulf all present? There were 300,000 or more dead at the end of the day.

What I am saying is this, I hope you just arn't in way when the next castrophie strikes. I am doing my best to forewarn, at the expense of public ridicule, but It goes with the territory. I hope you will be safe, but I know you will fee bad for the next in line.

In reference to a "profet". I do not claime to be one. What I am, undisputedly is a Testifier, or Witness, of The Testament of Jesus Christ whom I know is coming to an unsuspecting world. No body really believes Jesus is coming again!

I Testify of the Law, of the precepts given published so there is no excuse that will result in the Judgement of Mankind as a whole.

Please simply, seek your local church, find a reason to hold on to your faith and keep going, because I can't help, only they can.

Being only eighteen,

God would not use a person as His mouthpiece if the information that person was giving is utterly useless or out of date. He doesn't play favorites, either, and He would not give you the power to strike me down. And besides...you don't know where I live, or what my name is, or what I look like.

God does indeed play favorits. Don't be jumping to some dumb conclusion, God is not going to strike you down, and I wouldn't like it. You are only 18 and have a lot of life to live!

In the End of Times you either have the Seal of Seven or you don't. You might have 666 and might need to get rid of it. I don't strike indivuals down of any compacity, only nations as a whole. Individuals pay the price for what the nations leaders do not do. Many will be striken, but many more will survive. Because of the survivors shortcomings they will have no choice but to look inward and upward, forget about their church, their party, weither they are christian, or muslim, they must see themselvs inperpestictive to God.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back