• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

Granted, but you get switched into the girl gym class and all the girls kill you when you are forced to go down in the girls locker room

Nice signature btw.

I wish I had more cake

Granted....But after a freak accident, you have had to have your mouth wired shut (now that is evil!)

I wish i had bigger boobs

Granted but they are so big that you get black eyes everytime you run. Also Jordan gets so jealous of you that she comes to your room at night and pops your boobs and they explode.

I wish i wasnt a nervous horse rider....(i have a new share horse woooo)

Granted but they are so big that you get black eyes everytime you run. Also Jordan gets so jealous of you that she comes to your room at night and pops your boobs and they explode.

I wish i wasnt a nervous horse rider....(i have a new share horse woooo)
Hey, I already have that problem...um. Moving on.

Granted, but now the horses are afraid of you and run so fast trying to get away from you that you eventually do fall off of their backs and are trampled.

I wish I had a closet full of really cool goth clothes.

Granted, but after wearing one of your cool goth outfits the preppy snobs happen to like it and as a result nearly everyone tries to look goth, especially the same people who probably scoffed at the look beforehand.

I wish I knew how to write well.

Granted, but only in the literal sense: Your house is a bright, cheery, lime green.

I wish I were in Belgium.

Granted, but you can't go any farther than the airport and can only stare longingly out the windows wishing you could actually see what you wanted to see there.

I wish that my computer would work....

Hm. I suspect Glenn would come to the airport if that were the case. :D

Granted, but it's become Windows Vista.

I wish I had my own house.

Ha! I didn't need you to grant my wish, Rien.

Granted, but when you drive up to it for the first time you realize it's only a Barbie Dream House (TM).

I wish that I had a monopoly on all the ice cream in the world.

Granted, but proves inconvenient when your friends come over for a game of Monopoly and you face a long, cold climb.

(This is a great game! Why have I never played it before?)

I wish for fish with my fish wish dish.

You gave me a Barbie Dream House?! You're so kind! Do you realize I've never, ever had a doll house?

You're my new favourite person.

And GreenKnight: Have some fish, but they're all dead, and inedible.

It's Raven's fault. I ran out of wishes when she made my life so happy with the doll house. ::hushes::

Well...okay.

Granted: But this includes the humidity inside of you, so you turn into a little raisin.

I wish my interviewer would call me and give me the job I tried for today.

Granted, but it turns out that your 'interviewer' isn't really employed by the company in question, just some lunatic off the streets, so when you turn up on Monday they have no idea who you are...

I wish I could make a wish that turned out good and not evil.

Granted: Except, it turns out you yourself are evil, so the wish turning out "good" pretty much destroys you.

I wish my character in an mmorpg were level "Kill Everyone".

Granted...he kills himself first.

I wish there was something to do that didn't require me to drive more than ten miles in any direction.

Back