• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

i wish the tinman had a heart

Granted, but due to poor eating habits and drug abuse he ends up dying of heart failure.

I wish a second X-Files movie would be made as soon as possible.

Granted, but it's low-budget with horrible writers and actors, and it resembles a kindergarten play instead of the thrilling blockbuster you were expecting.

I wish that my cats wouldn't scratch me when I pick them up.

granted:but if you pick them up they'll bite you instead with razor fang teeth cutting you making you need stitches

I wish someone could figure out a way to make this wish bad only because there's no way to make an unwishfull person wish for more than he never had

Granted, but it makes you soooo fat that you despise your self and commit suicide. I wish my boyfriend wasn't such a loser (Haha, beat that Vesp!)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole.

Vespertillo-your turn.

Thanks, I'll never look at a Hershey's bar the same way again.

Granted, but your boyfriend (i.e. moi) becomes super awesome and you realize just how much of a loser you are too, so therefore spread your blood by my bedside to worship my place of rest. :D

I wish I wasn't so fat because of all the fudge I eat.

Granted but you lose your sense of taste.

I wish I owned a book that could become any book I wish.

Granted, but your little sibling picks it up and turns it into a Barney book before you can decide what to change it to, and because of the mind-numbing powers of Barney, it will not change into anything else so that it can poison the minds of all the children in the next generations.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Fine fine, I change it. Granted, but the sun moves too closes to the Earth and everyone dies. And then I dump you XD.

I wish...Heather did not hang out in our group

All of us do, but we can do nothing about it. That's evil enough... :mad:

I wish that emo/goths were popular and preppy people were not.

There...Is no way that I can make that wish evil. It is just too perfect. I would love that too. *sigh*

I wish...I had a non-sucky scanner

Granted, but your sister gets caught scanning certain parts of her anatomy that she shouldn't be and your parents won't let any of you use it anymore.

I wish that I didn't have to sing a sucky song at contest with the lyrics "Chinga-ringa-ring-ching-ching."

Granted - but instead you sing a song totally comprised of profanity and the judges ban you to the darkest reaches of music-less HELL.

I wish I was going out tonight.

I wish I was going out tonight.

Granted, but every place you wanted to visit closes down and your friends suddenly decide they'd rather stay home.

I wish I was going to the "Xena" convention in June.

Granted, but when you show up, you realize that it has switched days with the taping of an episode of Barney and you have to sit through it and then you die of embarrassment when you're singled out as the only adult in the place. :D

I wish the cat would not ignore me.

Granted, but then it decides you are a rival in the pecking order and scratches and bites at you until you can't stand it and wish it would just leave you alone.

I was going to say its fur would fall out all over your lap...but you were talking about my cat and I like its fur, so the fluffy stuff stays.

I wish I had an excuse to go into town tonight.

Granted but when you go into town everyone else at home get a wish from a fairy god mother and have all their dreams come true. While you are in town being puked on by drunks.

I wish it were June and my exams were over, my essays were done and i was in my new house with my new puppy.

Granted, but then....ummm....that's too perfect. I second that wish. :D

I wish that I would not have to play flag football in P.E.

Back