• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Library

Martin said:
As it is now, you can send Darren an email contaning the title you're reviewing, the author, some general info (isbn, blurb, etc) along with the actual review, and he'll add if for

Best case scenario is an admin/mod section where they can view book reviews and authorise them or reject them (giving reasons as to why).

I'm just wondering if there is an update on the new library. I have a number of reviews I'd like to post, but the books don't exist in the current library yet. I've submitted them through the utility within the library, but I haven't seen them turn up yet. Have held off on PMing them to Darren as I didn't want to create more work for him.

mehastings, I had the same problem a few days back.

I wanted to submit a review to one of the books which was not in the library. I submitted this book as a new entry to the library. The book is in the library now, but I am unable to submit my review.

There seems to be some problem with the library – I cant submit a review for any book (old or new alike). This has been confirmed by Ell.

I guess, the moderators are working on it.

Sorry to keep on nagging.

Are you aware that it is still impossible to add new reviews to the library?

I talked about this to a mod some weeks ago and obviously nothing has happend since then.

Hi Rogue, I know you're still waiting. As I said, Darren is the one to sort it, but he has been very busy recently. As I understand it, he will be around a lot more in the future and will be able to deal with it. I know it's frustrating - I would sort it if I could. :)

Rogue, I'll take a look at the library later today. It's probably a software error, so it won't be something the mods can sort out.

I've been away for a while so that's why it hasn't been dealt with earlier.

Darren.

Back