• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the make friends thread!

SillyWabbit said:
OK...

Stella... From the very first moment your words filled my heart on this very forum. From the first time I noticed your lovely ass and big green ( not forgetting juicy ) melons. From that time, I have been utterly and totally besotted with you! Will you marry you me strange forum woman!!!????

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: I am also in awe of your ninja skills!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:D:D:D:D

That was really sweet and I loved the proposal, just as much as I love my own melons.

But remember I'm getting married already. Not unless it's ok if I have TWO husbands :D

Stella Leanna said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:D:D:D:D

That was really sweet and I loved the proposal, just as much as I love my own melons.

But remember I'm getting married already. Not unless it's ok if I have TWO husbands :D

pffft. He does not love you Stella! He only want's your vast fortune and collection of ninja stars!

Regards
SillyWabbit

phil_t said:
His name is Martin ;)

No, not THAT Martin, the other Martin :D

Phil

Yes, the OTHER Martin!!! Martin, what a fantastic name! :D

And what's your name???? STELLA? or is it... hmmm! Do tell! If we are to be married, I have to know what to call you!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Yeah, a big ol orgy sounds good. Let's forget all about the catering and spend the money on sex toys and lube!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back