• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The official 2012 apocalypse thread

True. But then, he's also based his calculations on there being 150 days between 21 May and 21 October. :lol:

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_religions_1.png

So how come his days are 24 hours and some of God's are 1000 years? How come he gets to pick and choose which are which? Who taught him to count? :innocent:

Here's an interview with Mr Rapture himself, assuring us that it is going to happen. Apparently, the rapture is supposed to be at 6PM (in all timezones), so that's Doctor Who down the drain then. Crap.

I wonder if the preacher bothered to read the new testament:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."-Matthew 24:36

Just saying........
:whistling:

Weak. This is the non-book discussion part of BAR.

The article was amusing though.

From what I understand about the final volume, Kingdom Come, it takes place a thousand years after the events of the first book, there's a big fight between Jesus and the Beast in Jerusalem, and the good guys win.
Sorry if I've spoiled it for you, but let's face it: if Judgment Day really is tomorrow, you probably won't have a chance to get through the series.

Allow me to say that it has been awesome being here. I was hoping to post about a few more books before judgment day, but I'm afraid that it just won't get done.(sigh)

Back