• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The official 2012 apocalypse thread

i'm just hanging out for 10:11pm tonight, Australian EST, already have a cocktail in mind for celebrating the 'end'! :D (a black russian)

Since the world was still here when I got off work this morning, I filled the car up with gas. Putting the Zombie defense gear back in the car, too!

Mr Abc and I are both sick with Colds from Hades, so we're in semi hibernation mode today. You know the man is sick when he willing let me subject him to three episodes of Warehouse 13..in a row.

Mr Abc and I are both sick with Colds from Hades, so we're in semi hibernation mode today. You know the man is sick when he willing let me subject him to three episodes of Warehouse 13..in a row.

Oh dear, at least the end of the world happened on a Friday which is less depressing and if we're still here in a few minutes, it'll be Saturday!

So, world still here. To quote the good reverend Camping, I'm flabbergasted.

Crap. This means we actually make the best of this world and take responsibility for our actions, doesn't it?

I am. All I've heard about was the Mayans and 12-21-12. How could I be so woefully uninformed about 2016? I could have missed the end of the world? Then where would I be?

I don't want the world to end because I was watching Bladerunner last night. The way I see it there's only six years until we get the flying cars and the replicants.

Back