• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the perfect actor for James Bond!

saliotthomas

I just so few movies with Clive Owen and it's starting to be a obsession,he would be the pefect James Bond,the voice,the elegance,a beat of a mean streak..Pefect !instead of the blond guy they got us ,or the hair dresser that was before.

Hmmm... Except for the fact that Clive Owen makes Vinnie Jones look like a great actor, I suppose the problem would be that Clive seems to have settled for acting opposite babies lately - both in Children of Men (which, don't get me wrong, was excellent) and Shoot 'Em Up (which wasn't.) I don't know, I suppose I llke my Bond with at least a hint of humour.

I agree wth you ,about both movies shoot them was really bad,"children of men" was one of the best i seen lately ,micheal Caine was great!

As for been a good actor,i can't tell ,he wasnot to bad in the spick Lee movie(can't remenber the title).and then on does not need to be exectionnal to be James Bond

I agree wth you ,about both movies shoot them was really bad,"children of men" was one of the best i seen lately ,micheal Caine was great!

As for been a good actor,i can't tell ,he wasnot to bad in the spick Lee movie(can't remenber the title).and then on does not need to be exectionnal to be James Bond

"Inside Man". What a great picture. And Clive Owen did alright in it, I thought.

My bf likes his films the best, but not him the best. I have a hard time believing James Bond had an arse for a chin.

For me it's Rodge all the way. He was too old, too cheesy and scared of guns. The perfect Bond.

Litany would be the best james bond,tough,lethal(arse for a chin!),alway there with her rocket launcher.....scary.

The one i really dislike was as i said the hair dresser- Pierce Brossman-(no word play intented)to f*** nice altogether.Then the blond guy came,not only his chin look like an ...Maybe there just nobody left up to the job,a sign of time?
I just watch Élisabeth with clive Owen,and i must agree with the general opinion of advance brain-deadism,still why not the voice there,and i say he can wear a good suit,....what else is needed.

Dr no,From russia with love,Thunderball that's about it,because there were like thrillers,hard and to the point.
The 10 first minutes of the last bond are good,as for the rest nothing to make timothy Dalton blush!

ANDREW: We are really super-villains now, like ... like Dr. No.
WARREN: Yeah, back when Bond was Connery, and movies were decent.
JONATHAN: Who remembers Connery? I mean, Roger Moore was smooth.
WARREN: You're insane. You're short, and you're insane.
ANDREW: I like Timothy Dalton!
WARREN: Don't make me pull over, okay? Connery is Bond. He had style.
JONATHAN: Yeah, but Roger Moore was funny.
WARREN: Moonraker? The gondola turns into a hovercraft? It's retarded. Besides, the guy had, like, no edge.
ANDREW: Dalton had edge. In Licence to Kill he was a rogue agent. That's edgy. And he was amazing in The Living Daylights.
JONATHAN: Yeah, which was written for Roger Moore, not Timothy Dalton!
WARREN: Okay, this is stupid! We're wasting time. End of discussion. (Silence) I mean, there's a shot of like *pigeons* doing double-takes when the gondola blasted by! Moonraker ... is inexcusable. Connery is the only actor of the bunch.
ANDREW: Timothy Dalton should get an Oscar and BEAT SEAN CONNERY OVER THE HEAD WITH IT!!!
WARREN: Okay, that's it!

My favourite bond was pierce brosnan...yummy but Clive is nice, I dont favour the blonde daniel craig, I always imagine Bond, dark, tall and handsome arrogant and witty :)

I have the perfect actor for 007...

He has the raw charisma of a Connery...

The snooty wit of a Moore...

The lean and hungry look of a Dalton...

The boyish smile of a Brosnan...

and a perfect command of the English language...

the one... the only

Jackie Chan:eek:

...plus I hear he does his own stunts.

Actually I think D. Craig is just fine. :)
My friend lately said she would like Grissom from CSI doing the Bond job. I almost spilled my coffee on the desk. :D

Back