• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The pointless Monday thread.

Wabbit

IT'S MONDAY!!!... booo hooo woooooo

Every thing is dark, evil, pants, and utter arse conkers!!!!

OK, I was wondering what your Monday stories are :D How the hell is your Monday or how was it? Depending on time zone and when you read this. So far, mine is not too bad. Nothing horrible as happened apart from I had to go to work. Everything is running smooth. I will keep you updated. Now I must get back to work coz if I sit here all the time typing on the book forum then something bad WILL be happening on my Monday!

OK, everybody hold on to your panties! This is Monday... Go get em :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Goodness me, Monday is really a bad day for me today. :(

I went to my university to have my ID pic taken, then when I got there this fat old bat told me I needed this Form5 thingy. I didn't have it with me because the people at the office just told me to go to the cashier and pay for my ID pic. ARGH!!! I had to go all the way back to the other house to get it, and when I went back I wanted to shove the Form5 up her arse!!! :mad: She looked pretty annoyed with me too for being so inquisitive. Bah, at least I'm done with that now. =/

My Monday has been excellent! Spent all morning doing my Fire Warden training. Great fun. Watched the Fawlty Towers fire drill episode and then went out to play with extinguishers. Now it's lunch time, so I'm off in to town to go shopping.

Monday is an excellent day!! Especially as i have the day off work :D

<Does a little day off work dance>

Yay me!! So far, i have had to play on the computer, eat food, read a book and walk the dog. Very tough it was too, such a hard day!! :)

And i have Friday off too!! (And next Monday & Tuesday) .... i could almost say i love my work! ... except that would just be silly now wouldnt it!

Phil

Litany and Phil, you are allowed to have a good Monday, but you are not allowed to gloat :p I fart in your general direction :mad:

:D

Stella, you should have shoved them up her A-Hole! :D

My Monday is boring as boring as boring can be :mad: Nobody had any good weekend stories either.

OK, so that is two good Mondays and two bad lol

Next! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Its still just after 8am for me...but I just got word that my best friend's grandfather passed away last night. So its not started off the best. I'm now at work, which will be followed by heading home for lunch, errands, and massive amounts of cleaning our apartment so we can move out this coming weekend.

As far as the past weekend, mine was good, but busy. I went up to my hometown, where I'm moving next weekend, and took up a load of boxes and stuff, plus my cats. That was Thursday evening. On Friday, I unpacked, played with my cats, and prepared for a bridal shower I was throwing for my best friend (same one as above). Saturday featured the bridal shower and then unloading the huge amount of stuff my husband and father brought up from our old apartment. Sunday morning I unpacked boxes and then went to church, followed by more unpacking and then heading back this way for one more week of work and cleaning the apartment from top to bottom.

Ummm... if I can stay awake today, I'll be having a good Monday. :) Had a fantastic weekend, so that's going to go a long way into making today good. And, I even got inspired to write a bit of poetry which I'll be posting up shortly... thanks to all the inspiration I've gotten from reading the writings of others here.

All in all, I think I'm headed for a good week! :D

Dang it, I think I spoke too soon! Our receptionist is out for the day and that means my team is stuck answering phones all day - not our favorite thing to do, as you can imagine. :rolleyes: Oh well, can't have EVERYTHING, now can we? LOL

phil_t said:
<Does a little day off work dance>

Phil, that's shockingly reminiscent of your Bratwurst dance. I've a mind to circulate a petition demanding you be put out of our misery.

For once, monday holds more promise than being followed by a tuesday.
I'm not usually like this. Must be something I ate. :D

RaVeN

{Tigress} said:
my team is stuck answering phones all day

If you get any prank phone calls from a heavy breather I'm sure it's only due to asthma but I....uhm....he should still be considered potentialy delicious. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
If you get any prank phone calls from a heavy breather I'm sure it's only due to asthma but I....uhm....he should still be considered potentialy delicious. :D

RaVeN
Delicious, huh? Does this mean this Tigress should be thinking of having some Raven for dinner? :p

I am sure I win the 'my Monday sucks most' competition - I found out today that my mother in law is coming to stay with us for THREE MONTHS - aghhhhhhh :mad:

believe me, the thought had crossed my mind but I know this woman and The Terminator would give up finding us before she did!

Lyra said:
believe me, the thought had crossed my mind but I know this woman and The Terminator would give up finding us before she did!

Then just make it look like you moved house. Change the locks and the phone number and the curtains. Hide the car. Steal a 'SOLD' sign from someone else's front garden and stick it in yours. Then, when she's due to show up, hide. She'll run off to track you down, and you'll be safe in your own home.

Or, if your other half has any siblings, injure them and insist that she stay with them and nurse them back to health.

Back