• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The pointless Monday thread.

Actually I do. My boyfriend's mother kindly offered her other son and daughter-in-law accomodation in our flat without even asking us first. She learnt her lesson quite quickly, as did the daughter-in-law who complained about the sofa bed. In the end they stayed round the mum's house on her bunk beds, and we've not been impositioned since.

that is another idea - get rid of the bed in the spare room and make her sleep on the floor - I don't suppose she will be able to handle that for three months! Thanks for all the tips!

Get a noisy and nocturnal pet and house it in whichever room she's going to be sleeping in. I recommend an owl.

Lyra said:
I am sure I win the 'my Monday sucks most' competition - I found out today that my mother in law is coming to stay with us for THREE MONTHS - aghhhhhhh :mad:

;) like those tv series. :)

{Tigress} said:
Delicious, huh? Does this mean this Tigress should be thinking of having some Raven for dinner? :p

Did I say delicious? I meant dangerous.

But then again, if the kitchen's still open clear the table 'cause nothin says luvin like a bird shoved up your oven. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Did I say delicious? I meant dangerous.

But then again, if the kitchen's still open clear the table 'cause nothin says luvin like a bird shoved up your oven. :D

RaVeN
LMBO!

Don't give up your day (or in your case, night) job.

A Knight (well at least of Nee) you may be, but a poet you aren't. :p

Today is not too bad. Talked to my collegues about Dan Brown books. Been shopping and watering the garden.
My weekend went fine as well.
Come On Bank Holiday!

There Once Was A Tig From Nantucket
Who very much wanted to suck it
A mint you pervert!
For where is your mind?
In the gutter with the rest of your ape like kind! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Admit it Wabbit, you plagiarized that off of my bathroon wall didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? :mad:

You're as bad as Dan Br.....awww, nevermind. :D

RaVeN

Now, don't go talking about Mr DB, you know how Jello gets when his knickers are all in a twist. We don't want you know who in tears again do we?

The poetry is mine! I would have written something from your bathroom wall but there were too many swear words.

I found some of your poetry in some public bathrooms along with a phone number! Do you swear it will be a good time? :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Lyra said:
I found out today that my mother in law is coming to stay with us for THREE MONTHS - aghhhhhhh :mad:
My condolences.

My Monday was pretty nice except for the fact that I was really, really tired. Maybe I did too much this weekend. I did a couple of oil changes, tons of laundry, mowed the lawn, etc.

"To me" I don't mind. "Next to me" and you've got a fight on your paws.

Or at least a token scuffle. :D

RaVeN

Mort said:
My condolences.

My Monday was pretty nice except for the fact that I was really, really tired. Maybe I did too much this weekend. I did a couple of oil changes, tons of laundry, mowed the lawn, etc.

Too much work for a weekend! SAY NO! :D

Jesus said:
"To me" I don't mind. "Next to me" and you've got a fight on your paws.

Or at least a token scuffle.

RaVeN

You never put up much of a fight you ol hussy :D

Ummm, well, that's it for my Monday. Nothing too bad happened! I did go to my parents house to give my dad a present. I thought I had better since it's his birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY WABBIT :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

My Monday, after starting off on a sad note, was pretty decent. I actually got something to do at work, managed to fit in some reading while there, as well. Got home, had a great lunch, ran some errands, and then chilled out a bit prior to my workout. Had a great workout, then wet-vacced the living room. Its amazing the amount of cat hair that accumulates in a few months. I have some furry kitties, and they had only just reached shedding season before I moved them to the new apartment. Now I'm just chilling out for the rest of the evening. So, unless something totally unexpected and bad happens, it should have been an all around good day.

Back