• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

Darren Lewis said:
And me, slaving away in the dungeon to keep the lights on and the wine flowing. Not a mention :p

and darren for being the host of all this chaos. i haven't had any wine though i might add.

and i would like to point out that there have been a shocking lack of thanks my way. one from martin which was sarcasm i am sure and one from moto but i pay him. so come there people, break free with the gratitude. i am not above soliciting thanks and praise.

"i would to thank martin for admitting that men are deluded and disturbed and have a warped vision of women."

and I've contributed nothing to this :confused:

Apologies accepted, jenn (sort of).

So thanks to jenngorham, a true survivor of the north, mother, cook extraordinaire and keeper of the canuck flame!

(Now if only she'd stop making those weird faces. Doesn't she know it'll stay that way permanently one day?)

Ell said:
Apologies accepted, jenn (sort of).

don't be angry too long. in my defense all i can say is look at who i have been spending time with of late. martin and motokid. can you really blame me?

That means you either plagiarised that comment, or you're gonna discuss it to death.

Which will it be?

Cheers

Alright now kiddies....lets get back on topic....

Thank youn Jenn, again, for the last few images that went through my head... :D by the way...can I call you Ashley for just a second... :D

i know, we hijacked your thread. and i am going to try not to do that anymore. it's terrible and unappreciated, NO ONE has thanked me for doing it.
and no, my god!!!!i'm curvy but i couldn't type with my breasts.

Thank you India
Thank you providence
Thank you disillusionment
Thank you nothingness
Thank you clarity
Thank you thank you silence
-alanis morissette

jenngorham said:
don't be angry too long. in my defense all i can say is look at who i have been spending time with of late. martin and motokid. can you really blame me?
Nah, I'm never angry very long. (Well, except there was this kid in 1st grade . . . )

And yes, you have been spending a lot of time with dubious characters, so I can't blame you.

Ooops, to get back on-track. Thank-you Moto for starting this thread.

"dubious" .....perhaps you need to visit the "Is Motokid and Annoying Ass" thread if you're going to be throwing around remarks like that....

thank you very much....I resemble that remark...whoooppp whoop whoop
(hard to type a Three Stooges noise....)

Back