• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The X-Files II

I'm so excited!!! I don't know about the bumped up release date though. I hope they have enough time.

Duchovny was talking about it when he was promoting Californication this past summer.

:sigh: Can't wait!

Good point. As much as I want a second X-Files film I'm quite nervous that the quality of it will suffer due to the amount of time Carter and co. have to make this movie. Then again, if the crew was able to make such high-quality episodes with limited time and resources then this shouldn't be much of a problem for them.

I'm looking forward to this one as well. I'm also anxious to see how well this one does box office wise, since it's been so long since the last one. I wonder if strong dvd sales helped in getting this one greenlit. I like that it's gonna be paranormal based and not the alien conspiracy stuff too.

Oh wow! I can't wait! Used to be a big X-Files fan >.< Let's hope this will be a good one, it's been awhile since I've seen Duchovny and Anderson on the screen!

Four actors have joined the cast: Billy Connolly, Timothy Olyphant, Amanda Peet, and . . . Xzibit. Yes, the same Xzibit who hosts the MTV show "Pimp My Ride". I'm trying to keep an open mind about this but I'm disappointed that TPTB are creating new characters instead of using Agents Doggett and Reyes. I'm not sure who Connolly and Olyphant are playing but Peet and Xzibit are playing FBI agents. Y

The X-Files: I Want to Believe
1 more month!
My boyfriend and I saw The Happening last week and the trailer for the new X-Files was previewed! I turned to Paul, "I think I'm gonna cry!" :p

Hopefully you'll get to go soon. I can't say it's the greatest movie of all time but nevertheless I was adequately entertained. I'd give it a solid B :D.

I've watched it 2 day ago and I liked it though I just saw the last episodes of the The X Files series. I think anyone can watch the film, no matter if he knows the series.
But it was a nice reunion with Mulder and Scully :)

I'm upset that this is going to be a feature-length stand-along episode and not have any connection to the mythology, but I'm still looking forwards to it.

I saw it yesterday. Loved it! I'd love to see a mythology movie, but this was a nice way to get back into the X-Files after all these years.

Yay! I finally saw it today and was not disappointed (considering that I knew it would be like a stand-alone episode - as mentioned above).
Anamnesis, the old friend you mentioned, were you talking about
Skinner
? I was looking forward to that, it was nice seeing him. It was funny when he was
cuddling with Mulder
Use of the theme music:
so funny/strange/silly when they played the theme music when Mulder & Scully were looking at the photo of Pres. Bush.
The Doctor:
I recognized him from Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose! He was in another episode too. How fun.
I hope they do another movie. Maybe something relating to one of the mythologies.
I'll give it a B+ ;)

Ooh, also, I finally watched the last episode of the X-Files for the first time yesterday, glad I did.

Yep! That was definitely one of the film's finest moments, along with
the death of Agent Whitney

What did everyone think of the new FBI agents? The actors playing them did a good job but they weren't fully developed as characters. They really should have brought back Doggett and Reyes, although I can't say I would have wanted one or both of them to
die like Whitney

Back