• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Things you are supposed to be doing but you aren't!

Wabbit

What things are you supposed to be doing or you were supposed to do today and you have avoided?

I was supposed to pop to the shop today to pick up some stuff. I should be doing the washing up right now that I didn't do last night :rolleyes: Actually, I'm gonna do that now. :p

What things have you avoided doing today? :D

I tried to avoid working today, but failed. Thus I did everything I was supposed to do, but not what I wanted to do.

ds

I should be editing a few texts right now - but as of yet, they're still completely unedited.

Cheers

i should be studying for my french final exam but i've been reading and playing on the internet... i don't expect any changes in activities in the near future either. :rolleyes:

I should be writing a thesis... I didn't post here at all yesterday which was somewhat of a victory for progress. :D

Wabbit... did I tell you that I was sad when you shortened your nick? Your original was sooooo much better, and 'Wabbit' is so less cool.

To atone for being a thread terrorist and hijacking your thread with this post, I shall say that I'm supposed to be asleep right now but I'm avoiding it to be in TBF this long. My bedtime passed many many hours ago. :(

ds

I am supposed to be researching Mark Twain's advice on writing today, but I have ended up just rereading some of his works instead. Twain himself is tempting me away from researching him!

direstraits said:
Wabbit... did I tell you that I was sad when you shortened your nick? Your original was sooooo much better, and 'Wabbit' is so less cool.

To atone for being a thread terrorist and hijacking your thread with this post, I shall say that I'm supposed to be asleep right now but I'm avoiding it to be in TBF this long. My bedtime passed many many hours ago. :(

ds

You're get used to it! The new name will grow on you like... umm... fungus! :D Hmmm, all things must change :)

Wabbit shortened his neck? His ears must be down to his knees. :p Did he make anything else smaller?

Back