• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Things you are supposed to be doing but you aren't!

I'm avoiding housework. I did do some other work I have been avoiding, like balancing the checkbook, oooh fun :eek:

I should be in bed, as I am leaving for vacation in seven hours and have 24 hours of driving ahead of me in the next couple days. Have a fab couple weeks folks. You won't be hearing from me unless it is raining!

I am supposed to be working! And look at me posting away to glory.

PS: Good for you, mehastings. Hope you have a great time. :)

SillyWabbit. I guess he had it shortened as Silly- isn't something you'd want your moderators to have.

I'm transcribing an interview I did with an aquatic biologist for a profile. I'm doing it, but it's very stop/start work, and I need to take little old breaks like this one.

I love interviews, though. To me, nearly everyone is interesting if they're willing to really talk and answer a few questions. I love to read interviews. When I conduct an interview, though, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss a great opportunity to ask the right magic question or take the conversation in a really unexpected but intuitive direction.

As much as I love interviews, I dislike diaries. Interviews are like directed diaries where you get the person to tell you what you want to know, not what they think is interesting about themselves. Most people have no idea what's interesting about themselves.

I'm avoiding all kinds of stuff right now. At the top of the list is phoning around to find reasonably priced materials for the sign company, and housework.

right now i'm avoiding the roaring 20s, the big depressiont, the new deal, WWI, WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War,... i have finals tomorrow and i really suck.. :(
oh and i have to make an artpiece about summer, any suggestions?

Bright yellow. Nothing more, nothing less.

I should be doing absolutely nothing, today - which is a good thing because it's the sunniest day of the year sofar.

Cheers

Kookamoor said:
I should be writing a thesis... I didn't post here at all yesterday which was somewhat of a victory for progress. :D

I am also supposed to write my thesis. But this site has already captured all my attention. When I find some courage to write something i write here not on my theses proposal :( Anyway this is the way i feel good. :)

I should be doing dishes before going to my boyfriend's brother's for a cookout... I should have done the laundry earlier. My laziness never fails to amaze me! :eek:

studying for my religion exam which is tomorrow morning!! I cant bring my self to studying cos i hate it sooo much!!
lani

folding laundry. there is a pile the size of a volkswagon on my bed. last night i thought i was cuddling matt and it turned out to be towels and socks.

Back