• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Things you are supposed to be doing but you aren't!

mehastings said:
I'm in Savannah Georgia and I should be out on the Tybee Island beach. Instead I am inside as it is RAINING.
More time to play here. because be honest, what's better, this or the beach?

Hang on, don't answer that.

Cheers

Wabbit said:
What things are you supposed to be doing or you were supposed to do today and you have avoided?

I was supposed to pop to the shop today to pick up some stuff. I should be doing the washing up right now that I didn't do last night :rolleyes: Actually, I'm gonna do that now. :p

What things have you avoided doing today? :D
I was suposed to be loving you but I havn't had time in ages :eek: We need to express our love in wabbit ways again ;)

I'm supposed to be house cleaning and getting dinner ready, and taking a child to swim lessons, and I have a church committee meeting tonight. I'm feeling really crappy though. I've been fighting some sort of bug for over a week..

I have an exam 9am Saturday (how cruel!). I should be studying, not surfing. I'm a slack-arse.

--I try to avoid washing the dishes, it still in the sink waiting for me,if I'm lucky, hubby will wash it tomorrow morning :D
--sleeping,it's already 2:38am but I'm still wide-awake :eek:

sleeping, after reading my book :) (Sharpe's Triumph). With young kids, sleep is a premium past-time, especially as I have to fly to work tomorrow evening. I arrive in Indonesia at 1 am Friday, start at 6:45am Friday :eek: :( :mad:

I'm currently having a bowl of something chocolatey, while I should be .. having .. a bowl of ..

D'oh!

Cheers

what's wrong with a bowl of something chocolatey??

I need to be doing housework and keep a certain very cute,but very active little boy out of trouble..have I mentioned how Eli needs his own Praetorian Guard?? I swear there's 10 children packed in his one little body..

Nothing's wrong with it - it's just that I was doing exactly what I should have been doing.

Cheers

I should be grocery shopping . . .

Now that I have that out of my system I think I'll go grocery shopping. :rolleyes:

Martin..Puddin? Chocolate puddin?? <SIGH> I may have to go over to the store and get enough to feed an army...Yummy! Enjoy!

*Looks on clock on wall that indicated lunch hour ended 25 minutes ago*

I should be paging through giant volumes of MSDS's so that our lab can finish its inventory. And yet, *looks at screen*

Hmm........

I have to leave in a few minutes to take my son to the dentist.. I'm afraid I'll miss something here while I'm gone...

You won't, because I'll be gone, too. And nothing ever happens when I'm not there.

No sirree.

Cheers

Back