• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Time to kill

I thought the fun part was giving the scare to the lady that was 'fraid of the spiders :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

MMMMMMMMMMM, Muds. I had the semester of Mudding. The I discovered that attending class was beneficial to my grade.

I suggest www.popcap.com. Much fun. Some pirate based!

Hmmm. I am in possession of quite a lot of paperclips...

I wonder if I'd get in trouble for building a giant papier mache pirate at my bench. I could grow it a beard out of hairy fungus and then it would almost count as work.

While you're certainly hairy enough to serve, I fear that you will only seek to subvert my great work and stick feathers in his beard when I'm not looking.

Litany said:
While you're certainly hairy enough to serve, I fear that you will only seek to subvert my great work and stick feathers in his beard when I'm not looking.
Just feathers? I was envisioning the whole chicken! :p

You could try to actually get some work done.

If not, look here for a massive amount of addicting games.

Knock yourself out.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

I could delete the message in which you posted that link, and leave you looking like a raving lunatic ..

.. but I won't, because hey, that's just the kinda guy I am.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Litany said:
Please help me waste some time. The next three months look set to be very dull at work. I'm looking for anything. Mindless, yet addictive games, forums, chat rooms, fun things to do with paperclips, scavenger hunts, anything. Boredom makes me violent, and too many people have died already. People are beginning to ask awkward questions.
Can I help you waste some time?

That might make things awkward with the other people I work with. No one wants to keep walking in and finding their colleagues having sex in their shared office. They get jealous.

Back