• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Upset

RainbowGurl

I'm feeling a little bit upset at the moment because I'm ill and things are going wrong in my life at the moment...

My ex is taking his stress out on me because his step dad and mum are getting devorced so I'm trying to help him but he just takes his stress out on me. So I told him I'll give him space but he yelled at me that he needs me and he said if I'm going to leave then he will leave and he went offline. Left me! *Cries*

My best friend is trying to help me but all I can do is just cry so he can't help me. He needed sleep so he just left when I'm crying. I guess I'll email him soon and say sorry and hope he comes online.

I had an emotional breakdown last night and cried for hours and was sick :(

I know people have far worse problems, but yea, this is just my ranting on, letting my feelings out...

I need a hug :(

RainbowGurl said:
he said if I'm going to leave then he will leave and he went offline.

I guess I'll email him soon and say sorry and hope he comes online.

Stop hiding behind computers and pick up a phone or, even better, get out of the house and meet face to face.

Aww, shucks, you got me all weepy :(

I hope you'll feel better today!

Sheesh, Abu. There's this new concept, and it's completely foreign to some people out there - if you wanna know what it is, look here. You should try it, once.

Cheers

Are you suggesting I take up stone-faced counselling?

I might make an Agony Abu thread for people to come to me with their problems. :D

Poor little one. Life can be hard enough, and then you get sick and it's even harder. Wish I could send you some chicken soup and a favorite blankie to help you feel better. My best advice, and I hope it's not too harsh, is to turn off the computer for awhile, and let your body rest. Everything else can be sorted out after you are healthy again, and if the people around you truly care about you, they know this and understand it.

However, my instinct says you aren't looking for advice, just hugs, so here's one from me for you:

<<RainbowGurl>>

Irene Wilde

And a hug from me. I once had an online friend who left very abruptly after we had an argument and it's almost worse when that happens because you have no other way of getting in contact and clearing the air.

I say, get out of the house, get some fresh air, and come back when you feel revitalised.

Emmm.... If you still want another hug, you have my warm one.

Take care, &be happy :)

*Dresses yourself up; puts make-up on your face; plays your fav music loudly* Here girl rocks! :p

Thanks everyone :) I texted him, like 4 - 5 hours ago but he hasn't texted back. I took everyones advice and went for a walk and got out of the house. I'm feeling quite depressed at the moment :( But I'm trying to stay strong. I might just go to bed, have an early sleep, clear my head :( *Sighs*

RainbowGurl said:
Thanks everyone :) I texted him, like 4 - 5 hours ago but he hasn't texted back. I took everyones advice and went for a walk and got out of the house. I'm feeling quite depressed at the moment :( But I'm trying to stay strong. I might just go to bed, have an early sleep, clear my head :( *Sighs*

Sleep well, rainbowgurl. :)

Best wishes, :)

Yeah, give it some time and let him get things sorted out in his head.

I have an ex that used to give me the silent treatment all of the time, but it didn't work. I just used that "silent" time as an opportunity to do things on my own for a while and then she'd end up calling me to apologize.

Don't let him treat you like crap though.

If he's your ex-boyfriend, does it really matter if he's ignoring you? He's being petty. Don't stress over it. Go out with friends, talk to other people. There are plenty of people on the planet that don't want to ignore you, so associate with them instead and leave him to stew in his own festering juices. Don't let people play mind games with you, they're idiots.

Apart from the fact that his my ex he is also a good friend of mine. But your all right, I'm going to give it time and give him silent treatment back so he can sort things out until he wants to talk to me again. So I'm going to have fun with other friends and act like its not bothering me then I will beleive its not bothering me lol.

Back