• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Van Halen and Diamond Dave

-Carlos-

Now that Valerie Bertinelli (Ms.Yoko Ono) is out-of-picture, can Alex, Mike and Ed (Van Halen) call Diamond Dave in order to cut some new tunes or proceed with a reunion tour?

One would hope. Perhaps Van Halen could become current and relevant again if they had DD in front.

Dave

Today should be your happy day Aqua.

From PR-Inside.com: EDDIE VAN HALEN has given VAN HALEN fans cause to celebrate after revealing he's planning to regroup with his son, brother and frontman DAVID LEE ROTH to record new material. The Van Halens and Lee Roth hit the road for a successful hits tour in 2007 and now the quartet is intent on releasing an album of new songs.

Guitar great Eddie Van Halen tells Spinner.com he plans to hit the studio with his son Wolfie, brother Alex and Lee Roth after his June (09) wedding to publicist Janie Liszewski. He says, "I hope that after Janie and I get married, and Wolfie graduates, that we sit down and discuss recording new music, which I have tons of.

"If Dave's up for singing... then (we'll) do another tour, and just see where it takes us. Actually, next week or the week after Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we'll give Dave a call and see what he's up to. He

Wolfie has it rough. "Ah dad, you want me to tour, have thousands cheer me, and have tons of chicks around me?, you always ruin everything!!":whistling:

Van Halen.com

Now that Valerie Bertinelli (Ms.Yoko Ono) is out-of-picture, can Alex, Mike and Ed (Van Halen) call Diamond Dave in order to cut some new tunes or proceed with a reunion tour?

Ha! Let's blame it all on Valerie.:rolleyes: He had nothing to do with his demise?

and what about Yoko Ono?

About that....

On December 5, 2005, Eddie's wife, Valerie Bertinelli filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court. The Complaint for Divorce revealed that the couple separated on October 15, 2001.[27] In an interview on Howard Stern's radio show on September 8, 2006, Eddie stated that he and Valerie share custody of their son, and that he sees him every day. Van Halen's divorce became final on December 20, 2007.

On March 8, 2007, Van Halen announced on the official band website that Eddie was entering rehabilitation for unspecified reasons. However, both Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony have made statements indicating that Ed's personality had changed due to alcohol abuse. Hagar, Anthony and David Lee Roth have repeatedly stated their support and well wishes towards Ed's recovery since the announcement.

A rocker on drugs, I'm outraged. :whistling: If I had to work with Sammy Hagar, I would be on drugs too.

If I had to work with Sammy Hagar, I would be on drugs too.

VH was way better with Sammy Hagar. I have always been it the minority with my opinion on this. But Sammy is a better overall singer and musician. then David Lee Roth.

Back