• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wandering books. Does this happen to you?

My books do not wander often. Mainly because they are left in my room or bag so no one has acess to them. If I leave a book downstairs it will be moved...thus I have learned not to leave any books down there!!!

All books present and accounted for, ma'am.

No fair! But not to worry, I have some of the best books swipers in the world living under my roof..I'm sure we can work out a time-share agreement so you too can have the joy of complaining how your book keeps walking off.;)

I always find myself sitting on bookmarks when I start looking around for where I laid mine. Lately I've tended to use library check-out recipts as bookmarks too. No problems if they're to be lost that way.

Took a nap this afternoon and while I was asleep, one of m little munchkins took the book that I was reading and plopped it behind the couch. I searched franticall for it later and found it after searching for 45 minutes. I playfully asked where it was and a devilish grin and shrug of the shoulders gave away the guilt party.;)

Took a nap this afternoon and while I was asleep, one of m little munchkins took the book that I was reading and plopped it behind the couch. I searched franticall for it later and found it after searching for 45 minutes. I playfully asked where it was and a devilish grin and shrug of the shoulders gave away the guilt party.;)

Gee, I wonder where he might have gotten that devilish sense of humor;)

Back