• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

That heartbroken "It's s'posed to be a funeral... it's been a bad, bad day" gets me every time. Gram had so much talent. :sad:

Gram Parsons - She - YouTube

Indeed! I've always heard of Gram Parsons since I've been a fan of Emmylou Harris since I was about 14. Thanks to YouTube, I've finally been able to hear GP for myself. One thing that irks me is that The Burrito Brothers didn't get played on commercial radio. Still don't, not even on oldie's stations. I think there were two songs that made it to the progressive country station in my hometown. Forget the top 40 Rock and traditional country stations...That's just a shame; they were amazing.
I was looking at the comments on the video and saw the title of one of the bios of Gram Parsons: Hickory Wind by Ben-Fong Torres. Then when I went to Amazon, I spotted the other one...oh crap! There's several! You'll have to go investigate and see which one you want to read for yourself! :lol:

Back