• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

jenngorham said:
i think i have od'd on coldplay so i am going to listen to some rolling stones. just to kick it up a notch.
Are you going to see them live?

EDIT: That's live, as in a 'live performance', not live as in not be dead, which is also rather remarkable.

I wouldn't mind seeing them dead. Or, at least, trying something musical rather than pumping out bland airwave filling crap. :(

Incidentally, I'm listening to Antony & The Johnsons....again. I just can't turn his music off. Seeing the band play on Friday. Recommended.

you can't tell stewart but i am humming "swallowed by the sea" at you right now.

no kook, i'm not going to see them. i wish but all $ are being dumped into the house and a trip to toronto in october. no concerts for me anytime soon.

I am listening to Keane: Somewhere only we know. well im not anymore- my laptop just crashed and burned (stoopid thing, I need to reload it. its got a really weak processor)

KBomb_reads said:
bright eyes.

Which track/album?

Of the last two released I think that Digital Ash In A Digital Urn was the better album although Lua from I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning is a great track.

i have media player on shuffle. what a wierd way to listen to music. beat it just played and now the pixies are playing.

the album, I've had it for a very long time and still listen to it like once a week.

Back