• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Varligimsan - An Uzbek song

Hayatimsan menim, san menim, san menim

Varligimsan menim, san menim, san menim

Boyadimsan menim, san menim, san menim

Ele ki, san qonan, men molam, ten yolam

Dilim bimar, dili bimar, ele ki, sen menim qol bolal me...

Hoyle bole, insune me dore

Hoyle bole insune menone

NIN: Ghosts I-IV

NIN: Ghosts I-IV
Ghosts - Splash

http://ghosts.nin.com/ said:
Nine Inch Nails presents Ghosts I - IV, a brand new 36 track instrumental collection available right now. Almost two hours of new music composed and recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I - IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Trent Reznor explains, "I've been considering and wanting to make this kind of record for years, but by its very nature it wouldn't have made sense until this point. This collection of music is the result of working from a very visual perspective - dressing imagined locations and scenarios with sound and texture; a soundtrack for daydreams. I'm very pleased with the result and the ability to present it directly to you without interference. I hope you enjoy the first four volumes of Ghosts."

It's pretty good. We picked it up yesterday, it's on sale for $10 at most places...
There are two discs. I feel the second is better than the first.
"21 Ghosts III" is pretty nice - stands out the most.
"32 Ghosts IV" sounds like some one is sipping through a straw, into a cup with very little liquid. I had to skip that song after listening to it for about a minute.

Back