• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Stewart said:
Ditto. I loved them for those albums but after that they went bad.
I really didn't pay much attention to their other albums, but I thought "Come On" (it was a small hit here last year) was still an OK song. Not the same, but still decent.

Stewart said:
Currently I'm listening to KT Tunstall's debut album. I bought it without knowing who she was or having heard of anything by her (I do that sometimes :rolleyes: ) and I've been very impressed. I loved it on my first hearing and each track has grown tenfold since then.

I can't wait until it is released here in May! I recorded the 'Black Horse and Cherry Tree' video on VH1 some weeks ago and haven't stopped listening to it since.

Currently listening: Veda Hille - 26 Years

Pelagia's Song , Russell Watson from the soundtrack of Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
A beautiful song more suited to open doors and sunlight than headphones but you can close your eyes.

Anahorish said:
I'm listening to Kate Bush's Hounds Of Love album. I still love Cloudbusting.

I love that album - especially Running Up That Hill, and Under Ice.

Listening to Kate Bush - The Red Shoes.

Steve Vai: Alien Love Secrets

there's no other "true" Guitar GOD than Mr. Vai

Saw him in concert once and he made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up so many times...

nobody can made a guitar cry, scream, wail, and BLEED like this guy

highly recommend if your into rock guitar and this cd especially

The Phaaaaaaaaaaaantom of the Op-er-rah is here.

I'm listening to a live set of Tortoise's. They're playing Along the Banks of Rivers at the moment. Wow. I could cry.

My boyfriend has Billy Joel (crap) playing upstairs and the dog's radio (yes, my dog has a radio) has the local radio station on. I think it is some Matchbox 20 (more crap) song on. I've got junk coming at me from all angles.

I had to drive from grand rapids to detroit, and back, so I've been listening to music pretty much all day. I put the following cds in my car stereo and listened to them at ultrahigh thrash volume: john cale, fear; skinny puppy, last rights; sonic youth, daydream nation; glenn branca, lesson no. 1; primus, frizzle fry; x, los angelos ... it was humming bliss.

Back