• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you snacking on today? :-D

Thelma said:
MMMMM, did you know that chocolate was called the divine drink before it became a bar? Because during fasting periods the priests agreed with it as it was a good and acceptable energizer.
Now I've just discovered some delicious caramel biscuits at the shop around the corner but I generally snack in chocolate, I couldn't imagine my life without it, I could write a book about it and I could break chains if someone put them around my fridge to prevent me from getting the chocolate inside it. ;)

lol you sound exactly like me :D there is NO such thing as too much chocolate! :eek:

Freya said:
Ooops you're right. Irene - put the olive oil down, for the love of God!

Olive oil doesn't go well with spandex -- you'll never get the stains out.

And how did my erotic fantasies become the stuff of discussion here? Have you people no imagination of your own? Get your own olive oil!

On the other hand -- for a meager fee of say $50, I'll write you up the one about Mr. Enema and the maraschino cherries. (Shocking at my age, I know.)

Irene Wilde

its a filling snack. whole grain honey bread sandwhich, with real sliced turkey breast, 4 slices of thin crisp bacon, 4 slices of juicy turkey, 2 slices of amazing aroma smelling hickory ham, topped with a sharp vigina cheddar, and monteray jack cheeses, on alot of romaine and greene leaf lettuces. and 3 pickles on side. this sandwhich is so good, i dont want to eat it, but i am. i dont have a great sandwhich like this much, but i got lots of healthy groceries yesterday, and im piggin out! mmmmmmmmm no sharing, no way.

What I wish I was eating right now --

A tomato & mozzarella salad from the Pizza Express on Wardour St. in Soho. :)

What I had for lunch today --

A Diet Coke from the Rubio's on Foothill Boulevard in Rancho Cucamonga. :)

Life never seems to live up to my expectations. :)

Irene Wilde

Chocolate has the advantage of not smelling like a Bangkok whore house!

Me love you loooooooooong time sailor!

Back