• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you pay for gas?

we are in Saudia Arabia pay 0.60 halalah for 1 liter . .

which equals 0.16 cent in America and 0.08 pence in England

From what I understand, Saudi Arabia pays for virtually everything due to oil profits-a "cradle to grave" society if there ever was one. University tuition is also covered if I'm not mistaken. Ahmed-I think folks(I for one) would be interested in hearing about what benefits are made available to the citizens of your country due to the oil sector. :)

Now posted at USD 4.36/gallon in Connecticut, but I filled the tank earlier today in Massachusetts for USD 4.02/gallon.

$3.55 for E-85 ethanol blend for my flex fuel car. I should be disgruntled, but I'm thrilled as the regular pump price is now $3.86.

Here in Ontario we are at $1.33 per litre - seems to bounce up and down between $1.31 and $1.36

It totally sucks doesn't it? I am living a brief 4 hour drive from one of the largest fossil fuel deposits in the world and folks in the US pay less than I do. Doesn't seem logical to me.

QUOTE=Alix;331634]It totally sucks doesn't it? I am living a brief 4 hour drive from one of the largest fossil fuel deposits in the world and folks in the US pay less than I do. Doesn't seem logical to me. [/QUOTE]

It really is a pain - no, it doesn't seem logical. However, what can you do! :banghead6mx:

Back