• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you pay for gas?

At the gas stations in town it is about $1.30/ litre but they always charge anywhere from $0.35 to $0.50 extra/ litre at the marinas. :(

So I leave my hometown on friday and gas is $3.72. I return today and discover that it's $3.78! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

$1.35 Litre = approx $5.10 gallon

I drive a big half ton truck with a V8 engine - not the best choice I know.

I plan to start riding my bike to and from work next week. It is about 10 miles each way.

Yay for that. :p

More about Dutch gas prices: truckers are now planning to go on strike because the government is planning to raise the diesel taxes. Diesel is now about 1,47e a litre. Utter madness!

Australian petrol prices are currently going through the roof! i've heard of up to $AU1.70 a -litre- altho i only paid $AU1.51 a litre yesterday where i am.. i'm only glad my husband's company pays for his petrol, or he couldn't afford to drive to work...

The UK government is now worried [at last] - and looking at how to bring prices down.

Current price per litre between £1.15 and £1.20 for petrol, and £1.21 to £1.41 for diesel.

I paid 3.99/gal last week at Costco. Now it's about 4.35-4.40. It will go up, I'm sure of it! It is better to buy it tonight than wait til morning! :eek:

Back