• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you use as a bookmark?

Those sound neat. I like the ones with quotes upon them...such as Einstein's "imagination is more important than knowledge."

Yep, they are kinda neat - I took part in a book exchange over Christmas (all around the world) and my "partner" was an American, I bought her a little metal bookmark and some chocolate to go with it, so that she could enjoy her book more.

You can put the sick bucket down now because I thought and still think it was a nice personal touch ... :p

Nicola said:
You can put the sick bucket down now because I thought and still think it was a nice personal touch ... :p

I would but it will be a while before I'm finished with it :D

No, actualy that's quite sweet. :)

RaVeN
(Anyone got another bucket?....QUICK!!!) :eek:

Nicola said:
Oh sod off! :eek: :D :eek: :D

Don't come knocking on my door when you want a metal bookmark will ya? :p

Don't worry, I won't. I'm afraid Martin might answer the door in his knickers :D

RaVeN
(who always prefers going through windows in the dead of night to add to his bookmark collection) :p

Martin said:
Leave my knickers out of this, will 'ya!?

Cheers, Martin :cool:

You're right. Truth be told, I'm afraid Martin might answer the door in Nicola's knickers :D

RaVeN

Nicola said:
OMG! This is how rumours start!!!!

Wherever are you getting your ideas from Raven! :eek:

Well, Martin was boasting to Phil and Phil's ass couldn't help but overhear it. And we all now how tight Phil's ass is with Wabbit's cock. Wabbit's cock tried to whisper it in Litany's ear but she cold cocked him. :D When it shook it's self... back into reality, it passed the news on to Wabbit. Wabbit told TMG (the shameless hussy)and she wrote a poem about it and I read the poem. :)

RaVeN

You know, the pretty metal type ones - would you like me to explain it all to you again in words of one syllable??? :D

RaVeN said:
Wabbit's cock tried to whisper it in Litany's ear but she cold cocked him.
Oi! How did I get dragged into this. If Martin wants to stalk people on the forum, with or without his underwear on, it's no business of mine. Also, I have never met Wabbit's cock in person, we have merely corresponded via email. Our relationship is purely platonic. Any further comments linking the two of us will be dealt with by a severe spork-related reprimand.

Raven - now look what you've done, you've gone and upset Litany, we all knew about the er "platonic" relationship but we didn't let the cat out of the bag, but oh no, you just had to go and spoil it didn't ya :eek: :D

Don't pay any attention to her. She's always got her grits in an uproar about something or another. :)

Litany?? Will that be your spork or mine? :p

RaVeN

Back