• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you use as a bookmark?

RaVeN said:
Wabbit told TMG (the shameless hussy)and she wrote a poem about it

What are you on about? I don't usually read this thread and I haven't a clue what you mean. How come I'm the shameless hussy all of a sudden? I thought that role was rotated, in turn, around all female members (and Martin, of course, because he's Dutch). It must be Ashlea's turn. Ashleaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
What are you on about? I don't usually read this thread and I haven't a clue what you mean. How come I'm the shameless hussy all of a sudden? I thought that role was rotated, in turn, around all female members (and Martin, of course, because he's Dutch). It must be Ashlea's turn. Ashleaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Third Man Girl

Go ahead, slap the messanger around some.

Oh, that would be me. GOODY GOODY :)

Ashlea said she traded you 2 biscuits and the rights to future grits if you would take her turn.

Are you calling Ashlea a lier? Huh, are ya? :D

RaVeN

Quickly jumps up to defend TMG's honor

Hey, stop it! Some of my best friends are shameless hussies! :p

RaVeN said:
(put that thing away tugger. it can't compare to Wabbit's) :)

You boys are so childish :rolleyes: I'm off to speak to Mile-O. Oh, first. I had something to say to Wabbit about (wait for it) BOOKS!

Third Man Girl

I'm not really qualified to be a shameless hussy. After work I can try to load up on booze, though.

lately i use either bussines cards or folded napkins
i use to have a really cool metalic taz bookmark (taz on top of the wb logo, being the logo the clip and taz sticking out of the book) that i got in the ny studio store, sadly it got lost in the mud in a rainy day, and i didnt feel like making an intensive search :rolleyes: had try to buy a new one but seems they are not making it anymore :(

mr_michel said:
lately i use either bussines cards or folded napkins
i use to have a really cool metalic taz bookmark (taz on top of the wb logo, being the logo the clip and taz sticking out of the book) that i got in the ny studio store, sadly it got lost in the mud in a rainy day, and i didnt feel like making an intensive search :rolleyes: had try to buy a new one but seems they are not making it anymore :(

That would make me sad...I know how it feels to lose a favorite bookmark. Thankfully, I found mine again.

I don't use anything :) I just tend to remember the page number, failing that, I flick through the book until I find where I was :)

Yeah, I did that, until I found myself flipping through books like a madman trying to remember if I'd read that bit, and that bit, and that bit ...

Bookmark for me.

I've got one of those woven ones now - tres cool.

Cheers, Martin

Back