• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What kind of "fluff" do you read?

Unless you're name is Stewart, you like to mix things up and read a bit of fluff every now and then.
Heh, I like to mix it up a bit too. Gilbert Adair's my reading fluff, basically metafictional pastiches of other novels. I would highly recommend his The Death Of The Author or, if you like Agatha Christie, his Evadne Mount trilogy.

I like some chick-lit now and then if we're reading something 'highbrow' for book club. Just gives my brain a rest, you know?

I like a bit of Kathy Reichs and Minette Walters sometimes. I'm sure they'd hate to be referred to as 'fluff'...

Oh yeah, and after I finished studying for my exams I read Polo by Jilly Cooper, which I should really have hated...but it was fab.

plus a couple holiday ones :whistling:

I've only read the first holiday book..please don't label me a book snot...ok? BTW, have you heard any more about the rumors of a movie or tv show based on this series? It would be so fun if they do things right. Queen Latifah would play such a fabulous Lula...

I've only read the first holiday book..please don't label me a book snot...ok? BTW, have you heard any more about the rumors of a movie or tv show based on this series? It would be so fun if they do things right. Queen Latifah would play such a fabulous Lula...

agreed on Lula...I only found this

I always pictured her with brown too....but wasn't she described as blonde in the book? (bottle blonde anyway)

I always pictured her with brown too....but wasn't she described as blonde in the book? (bottle blonde anyway)

I think she is blonde; can't remember any mention of it being fake though. If it were, I'd think Evanovitch would have used it to stage a disaster by now.

shouldn't Stephanie be like..........sandra bullock or that girl from will and grace.....not that ive thought about it or care.....i dont read girlie stuff..

now wheres my manly books

shouldn't Stephanie be like..........sandra bullock or that girl from will and grace.....not that ive thought about it or care.....i dont read girlie stuff..

The series isn't exactly 'girly stuff' either.. just plain funny.

I've always thought Sandra Bullock would be great in that role.....but not Debra Messing

Back